- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 04/29/2021
- Website: isee.ai
- Company Address: 501 Massachusetts Avenue , Cambridge, MA 02139
About ISEEDeveloper of an artificial intelligence platform designed to automate vehicle systems.
isee is seeking a full-time Testing Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate has several years of work experience.
Role responsibilities include:
- Operate autonomous vehicle system and work with safety driver to finish test case from hardware / perception / planning / control / system team
- Help plan, coordinate and execute structured tests with engineers
- Develop scenarios, objects and environments that mimic real world as closely as possible
- Strong attention to detail, with an emphasis on safe, effective and efficient testing
- Collect data and feedback from the test and communicate with other teams to accelerate the development
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Passionate about self-driving cars and robotics
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Experience with Linux Programming
- Experience with python programming and post process data use visualization python libraries such as matplotlib, etc.
- Great debugging skills on Linux
- Robotics experience is a plus