- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Hardware
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 04/29/2021
- Website: isee.ai
- Company Address: 501 Massachusetts Avenue , Cambridge, MA 02139
About ISEEDeveloper of an artificial intelligence platform designed to automate vehicle systems.
isee is seeking full-time Sensor HW Engineer to join our team.
Role responsibilities include:
- Working on the intersection of sensing and perception algorithms.
- Performing multimodal sensor calibration including but not limited to LiDARs, Cameras & RaDARs.
- Prototyping and deploying robust sensor suite on autonomous vehicle.
- Benchmarking and maintaining sensor and calibration data
- Collaborate with team for testing, evaluation and review of sensor-related updated, improvements and iterations
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or related field.
- Strong knowledge and experience in: signal processing, image processing, sensor fusion, etc.
- Passionate about self-driving vehicles and real-world robotic solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- 3+ yrs industrial experience in deploying robust sensor suites to robots to enable autonomy
- Robotics/autonomous vehicle experience is a plus.