- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 06/09/2021
- Website: tive.co
- Company Address: 38 Cameron Ave, Suite 200, , Cambridge, MA 02140
About TiveTake surprises out of your supply chain.
WHAT WE DO & HOW WE DO IT:
Whether companies produce computers, drugs, berries, or detergent, they have to get those goods from their facility to the consumer. Unfortunately, over $100B of goods are lost or damaged while in transit. Tive eliminates this waste by allowing companies to act on in-transit incidents before they happen.
The Tive tracker is a small device that measures the condition of a shipment (location, temperature, shock, etc.) and sends that information to the Tive web application where customers can configure what happens when the tracker detects an issue. Tive customers join because of the market leading product, but stay because everyone on the Tive team goes above and beyond to ensure their shipments arrive safely.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Tive is looking for an experienced Account Executive with experience selling B2B SaaS and/or IoT solutions. The account executive will work closely with marketing and customer success to convert leads and grow existing customers.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
- 3+ years experience selling B2B SaaS and/or IoT solutions.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales quotas, negotiating, and upselling.
- Ability to augment complex workflows from customers with the Tive solution and communicate the change and benefit effectively.
- Can generate demand if needed to hit and exceed sales quotas.
- Previous experience selling to logistics teams for suppliers and/or 3PLs.
- Demonstrated ability to lead revenue growth in a startup environment.
WORKING AT TIVE:
Tive is a rapidly growing company with a highly efficient and talented team. Success is measured by your ability to solve problems for our customers and support your fellow co-workers in doing the same. We value transparency with frequent feedback between peers to ensure we all have the opportunity to grow and evolve together. Tive provides competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits (health, dental, 401k) and more. Come join us to make the world a more efficient place.
Tive is an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to providing an open and inclusive environment for all of its employees. The Company prohibits any discrimination on the basis of gender, gender identity, pregnancy, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, criminal record, or genetic information.