- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 06/09/2021
- Website: tive.co
- Company Address: 38 Cameron Ave, Suite 200, , Cambridge, MA 02140
About TiveTake surprises out of your supply chain.
WHAT WE DO & HOW WE DO IT:
Whether companies produce computers, drugs, berries, or detergent, they have to get those goods from their facility to the consumer. Unfortunately, over $100B of goods are lost or damaged while in transit. Tive eliminates this waste by allowing companies to act on in-transit incidents before they happen.
The Tive tracker is a small device that measures the condition of a shipment (location, temperature, shock, etc.) and sends that information to the Tive web application where customers can configure what happens when the tracker detects an issue. Tive customers join because of the market leading product, but stay because everyone on the Tive team goes above and beyond to ensure their shipments arrive safely.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Tive is looking for an HR Manager experienced in growing early stage startups to support our most valuable resource, our people. As an HR leader for the company, you will play a critical role in setting up the infrastructure needed to hire and retain great talent. This role working closely with the CEO and Executive team, will be critical in shaping the future success of the company as it scales from start up/scale up to enterprise.
- Assess hiring need and recruit accordingly across all teams.
- Collaborate with all teams to determine and organize job functions.
- Streamline the review process and set up a growth path for employees.
- Generate compensation, budgeting, business, and talent planning reports.
- Manage the talent acquisition pipeline from employment branding/sourcing to offer/onboarding.
- Simultaneously execute projects to obtain, nourish and maintain talent and company culture.
- Ensure hiring and employment compliance with laws and regulations.
- Act as the global point of contact for all HR related matters.
- Drive excellent company culture.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field. Masters in a related field preferred. SHRM/SPHR/PHR certification/s required.
- 5+ years experience in all aspects of HR (talent acquisition, benefits, compensation, etc.).
- Experience in Organizational Development.
- Played a key role in the successful growth of multiple startups.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, demonstrating ownership and leadership skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal, presentation and communication skills.
- Previous experience with technical recruiting.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, fun environment.
WORKING AT TIVE:
Tive is a rapidly growing company with a highly efficient and talented team. Success is measured by your ability to solve problems for our customers and support your fellow co-workers in doing the same. We value transparency with frequent feedback between peers to ensure we all have the opportunity to grow and evolve together. Tive provides competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits (health, dental, 401k) and more. Come join us to make the world a more efficient place.
Tive is an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to providing an open and inclusive environment for all of its employees. The Company prohibits any discrimination on the basis of gender, gender identity, pregnancy, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, criminal record, or genetic information.