- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Research Sci/Assoc/Mgr
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 04/29/2021
- Website: isee.ai
- Company Address: 501 Massachusetts Avenue , Cambridge, MA 02139
About ISEEDeveloper of an artificial intelligence platform designed to automate vehicle systems.
isee is seeking full-time Research Scientist to join our team. The ideal candidate has several years of research/work experience.
Role responsibilities include:
- Leading research contributing to the development of humanistic AI for autonomous systems
- Conducting research in the areas of: Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Perception, Modeling, Simulation, Applied Mathematics, Probabilistic Modeling and Inference or related areas
- Collaborating with engineering and business teams to develop novel solutions to real-world problems
- Designing experiments and metrics for benchmarking resultsPublishing research in top-tier conferences and journals
- PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Control Engineering, Machine Learning, Statistics, or a related field
- Passionate about self-driving vehicles and real-world robotics solutions.
- Experience collecting, processing, and analyzing real-world data.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Publication record in top-tier conferences in Robotics and related fields.
- Programming experience, ideally with Python and/or C++.
- Robotics experience is a plus.