- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 06/09/2021
- Website: tive.co
- Company Address: 38 Cameron Ave, Suite 200, , Cambridge, MA 02140
About TiveTake surprises out of your supply chain.
Whether companies produce computers, drugs, berries, or detergent, they have to get those goods from their facility to the consumer. Unfortunately, over $100B of goods are lost or damaged while in transit. Tive eliminates this waste by allowing companies to act on in-transit incidents before they happen.
The Tive tracker is a small device that measures the condition of a shipment (location, temperature, shock, etc.) and sends that information to the Tive web application where customers can configure what happens when the tracker detects an issue. Tive customers join because of the market leading product, but stay because everyone on the Tive team goes above and beyond to ensure their shipments arrive safely.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Tive is looking for an experienced Software QA Engineer that takes pride in setting the bar high when it comes to quality throughout the software development process. Our ideal candidate is driven with great attention to detail and has the ability to plan and implement automated test suites from the ground up to improve overall product quality. As part of your role you will become a product expert and will work closely with developers to provide early feedback on new features and functionality.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
- Proven experience planning, building, and executing manual and automated test plans
- Experience building unit and workflow tests using programming languages such as C#
- Experience building system UI tests using programming languages such as TypeScript and frameworks such as Cypress
- Excellent ability to identify risks, issues, and potential defects in all aspects of the software stack
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge of QA testing software, QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Familiarity with multi-tier web applications using frameworks such as ASP.NET Core and Angular
- Ability to work with remote coworkers in other time zones
- Knowledge of automated build systems (CI/CD) such as TeamCity
- Experience working with Customer Support teams to troubleshoot and recreate customer issues
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum
WORKING AT TIVE:
Tive is a rapidly growing company with a highly efficient and talented team. Success is measured by your ability to solve problems for our customers and support your fellow co-workers in doing the same. We value transparency with frequent feedback between peers to ensure we all have the opportunity to grow and evolve together. Tive provides competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits (health, dental, 401k) and more. Come join us to make the world a more efficient place.