- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Hardware
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 06/09/2021
- Website: vespermems.com
- Company Address: 77 Summer Street, Floor 8, Boston, Massachusetts 02110, US
About VesperAt Vesper, our mission is to deliver voice-powered products to every market, around the world. Our revolutionary piezoelectric mems microphone technology ensures our microphones are immune to dust, water, solder flux vapors and other similar environmental contaminants. As if that weren’t enough, our game-changing zero-power listening technology enables end consumers to have battery-powered devices that can always respond to them. Imagine never having to get up and grab the remote to change the channel, talking to your headphones to switch songs in the middle of an intense workout, or simply having your trash can open without having to put down a heavy load you’re carrying – with Vesper, the possibilities are endless.
Vesper is the leader in the high growth MEMS microphone market. Using our cutting-edge proprietary piezoelectric MEMS technology, we have pioneered a new class of voice interface devices. Vesper has a fun and energetic startup culture, and we are well funded by leading VCs such as Accomplice and Amazon’s Alexa Fund, plus we have partnered with leading companies such as DSP Group, Synaptics, GLOBALFOUNDRIES and TSMC.
We seek experienced candidates for Electrical Evaluation Engineering. The Evaluation Engineer will design, implement, and execute functional and performance testing, IC characterization, and analysis of novel MEMS devices. This position will interact with the design team to quantify and provide valid statistical characterization data and aid in product design improvements. The position will also work with Product Engineering functions including evaluating performance and reliability testing, process variation assessment, guard banding, and yield.
This position reports to the Director of Test and will be based in downtown Boston.
- BS or MS Engineering degree – Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of IC test and characterization experience of analog circuitry
- 3 to 5 years of MEMS test and characterization experience with good understanding of product principles.
- Experience developing with Labview, C/C++ and/or Visual Basic required
- Hardware development including circuit design, schematic capture and board layout.
- Develop process documentation, test methods and test plans.
- Experience with ATE and Bench-Type Test systems.
- Experience in acoustic sensing preferred
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Wage: Vesper offers a competitive salary and attractive stock option package