- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: tive.co
- Company Address: 38 Cameron Ave, Suite 200, , Cambridge, MA 02140
About TiveTake surprises out of your supply chain.
Whether companies produce computers, drugs, berries, or detergent, they have to get those goods from their facility to the consumer. Unfortunately, over $100B of goods are lost or damaged while in transit. Tive eliminates this waste by allowing companies to act on in-transit incidents before they happen.
The Tive tracker is a small device that measures the condition of a shipment (location, temperature, shock, etc.) and sends that information to the Tive web application where customers can configure what happens when the tracker detects an issue. Tive customers join because of the market leading product, but stay because everyone on the Tive team goes above and beyond to ensure their shipments arrive safely.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Tive is looking for an experienced and highly technical Product Manager to lead incentives that will save shipments from delay and damage. The ideal candidate will be able to identify and deliver significant changes to our data architecture, user interface, and APIs by working closely with designers and developers.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager with demonstrable success defining and deploying product functionality.
- Rapidly identify and state conditions that cause shipments to fail through research and customer interviews.
- Comprehend how the various players in the industry interact and how to incentivize behavior that save shipments.
- Decompose complex user flows and reconstruct into simple, easy to use interfaces.
- Effectively define solutions with user stories and defend the proposed implementation from alternative solutions.
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to dive deep into complex problems.
- Relentless and transparent with the ability to put the customer above all else.
- Experience with supply chains and the logistics industry.
- Previous B2B SaaS experience.
- Computer Science degree.
WORKING AT TIVE:
Tive is a rapidly growing company with a highly efficient and talented team. Success is measured by your ability to solve problems for our customers and support your fellow co-workers in doing the same. We value transparency with frequent feedback between peers to ensure we all have the opportunity to grow and evolve together. Tive provides competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits (health, dental, 401k) and more. Come join us to make the world a more efficient place.
Tive is an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to providing an open and inclusive environment for all of its employees. The Company prohibits any discrimination on the basis of gender, gender identity, pregnancy, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, criminal record, or genetic information.