- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 10/08/2021
- Website: isee.ai
- Company Address: 501 Massachusetts Avenue , Cambridge, MA 02139
About ISEEDeveloper of an artificial intelligence platform designed to automate vehicle systems.
ISEE is seeking its first Strategic, Finance & Planning Manager to join our growing team.
1. Pricing/Licensing/Product (PLP) Modeling, Analysis and Reporting:
- Develop customer and product profitability models and apply outcomes to new and existing prospect proposals and new product development.
- Create ongoing reporting and analysis working in partnership with the CEO, CFO and leaders in product management and business development functions.
- Proactively develop key financial analysis and insights to help enable the company to meet its monthly, quarterly and annual targets, and 5 year growth plans.
- Create and track key product metrics in relation to revenue and use the relevant metrics to drive modeling and analysis.
- Detailed analytical modeling including summarizing large amounts of data to determine trends and projections.
2. Forecasting, Budgeting & Reporting:
- Drive forecasting, budgeting and reporting automation through the implementation of planning and reporting application.
- Analyze current and historical data to create forecasts for future periods.
- Work in partnership with the accounting team to consolidate financial results and metrics in support of the close processes, including: Data analysis and interpretation to understand and explain key drivers of results. Preparation of standardized reports and insightful analysis for the CEO, CFO, and financial sponsors.
- Act as the trusted business advisor to the functional budget owners to: Understand revenue and expense forecasts and inputs during annual budget and continuous forecasting processes.
3. Fundraising, Investor Relations, and Strategic Partnership:
- Support executive leadership in all phases of the fundraising process and strategic partnership discussions
- Coordinate due diligence meetings with potential investors, including the creation of key materials such as investor pitches, financial models, metrics, and more
- Collaborate with executive leadership team to prepare updates to the company board of directors as well as other major investors.
- BS/BA, MBA preferred.
- 6+ years professional experience in FP&A, corporate development, investment banking, and/or management consulting.
- Experience in Transportation, Logistics and Robotics company is strongly preferred.
- Background in financial modeling and analysis, prepare communication materials for investors, managing legal documentation and assisting due diligence.
- Strong understanding of pricing, deal analysis and metrics and ability to create meaningful detailed analysis to inform decision making.
- Significant experience with developing financial models to support key strategic initiatives;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including pivot tables and complex formulas.
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented, flexible team-player who can partner with all functions of the business.
- Detail oriented and well organized with the ability to work independently in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with a variety of audiences within the organization.