- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 10/13/2021
- Website: tive.co
- Company Address: 38 Cameron Ave, Suite 200, , Cambridge, MA 02140
About TiveTake surprises out of your supply chain.
Whether companies produce computers, drugs, berries, or detergent, they have to get those goods from their facility to the consumer. Unfortunately, over $100B of goods are lost or damaged while in transit. Tive eliminates this waste by allowing companies to act on in-transit incidents before they happen.
The Tive tracker is a small device that measures the condition of a shipment (location, temperature, shock, etc.) and sends that information to the Tive web application where customers can configure what happens when the tracker detects an issue. Tive customers join because of the market leading product, but stay because everyone on the Tive team goes above and beyond to ensure their shipments arrive safely.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Tive is looking for a HR Leader experienced in growing early stage startups to support our most valuable resource, our people. As the Head of HR you will play a critical role in setting up the infrastructure needed to hire and retain great talent - and help us earn recognition as an outstanding place to work. This role working closely with the CEO and Executive team, will be critical in shaping the future success of the company as it scales from start up/scale up to enterprise.
- Collaborate with the CEO on building the organization's structure to fit the business plan.
- Develop and implement a People's Strategy to attract and retain talent.
- Create, streamline, and implement an Accountability and Growth Employee Plan for the company.
- Work with the management team to develop detailed human capital plans for their teams and provide active guidance on how human capital strategies can support hitting their business goals.
- Assess hiring need and recruit accordingly across all teams.
- Required to maintain a constant pipeline of talent to meet the evolving performance expectations of the organization.
- Collaborate with all teams to determine and organize job functions.
- Develop an engaging and detailed orientated team specific onboarding and training process to ensure new hire performance success. Experience developing and facilitating a certification process for sales, engineering, marketing, and customer success teams a plus.
- Coach and mentor executive team members on the most effective methods for managing their staff and learning how to be effective leaders. Experience with change management a plus.
- Generate compensation, budgeting, business, and talent planning reports.
- Manage the talent acquisition pipeline from employment branding/sourcing to offer/onboarding.
- Simultaneously execute projects to obtain, nourish and maintain diverse talent and company culture.
- Ensure hiring and employment compliance with laws and regulations.
- Act as the global point of contact for all HR related matters.
- Drive excellent company culture.
- Operations Experience: Demonstrating at least 5 years of operating experience in the freight technology, transportation and logistics sector. The ideal candidate must have experience in growing headcount continuously and demonstrating a strong understanding of business operations and financial metrics.
- Performance Management and Engagement: Experience with driving progressive human resources performance management methodologies to deliver on business objectives. Proven ability to maintain and nourish existing culture to ensure high employee engagement and retention.
- Talent Acquisition: Must have a proven record of growing a startup's employees and building an employer brand. Experience with implementing a Talent Acquisition and Retention Plan from the ground up.
- HR Infrastructure : Must have the capability to implement any HR systems necessary to accommodate the company's fast pace growth. Ideal candidate must have experience with implementing any system from scratch. Must be strong in all areas of HR and enjoy taking the lead in building HR Processes and Procedures.
- Experience in developing and evaluating compensation programs as the organization identifies new roles during a period of high growth.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field. Masters in a related field preferred. SHRM/SPHR/PHR certification/s preferred.
- 10+ years experience in all aspects of HR (talent acquisition, benefits, compensation, etc.).
- Experience in Organizational Development.
- Played a key role in the successful growth of multiple startups.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, demonstrating ownership and leadership skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal, presentation and communication skills.
- Previous experience with technical recruiting.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, fun environment.
WORKING AT TIVE:
Tive is a rapidly growing company with a highly efficient and talented team. Success is measured by your ability to solve problems for our customers and support your fellow co-workers in doing the same. We value transparency with frequent feedback between peers to ensure we all have the opportunity to grow and evolve together. Tive provides competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits (health, dental, 401k) and more. Come join us to make the world a more efficient place.
Tive is an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to providing an open and inclusive environment for all of its employees. The Company prohibits any discrimination on the basis of gender, gender identity, pregnancy, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, criminal record, or genetic information.