- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 09/08/2021
- Website: linksquares.com
- Company Address: 1 Lincoln Street 28th Floor , Boston, MA 02111
About LinkSquaresThe AI-Powered Contract Analytics Cloud
LinkSquares is looking for an experienced full-cycle Talent Acquisition Partner to join our People team! In this role, you will contribute to all areas of Talent Acquisition including sourcing, screening resumes, interviewing, and presenting offers. You will specifically partner with our core teams in Marketing and G&A, but should feel comfortable supporting other teams as needed. We are experiencing significant headcount growth with lofty hiring goals ahead.
We’re looking for someone that understands the importance of relationships and is adept at cultivating and maintaining positive relationships with employees at all levels of the organization. You will be a key resource for leaders, helping them understand what it takes to attract, retain and develop the best talent through coaching, mentoring, and educational opportunities. As a high growth startup, and as we continue to grow our People team, you should feel comfortable ambiguity and building out new processes. You will work closely with other members of our People Operations team to build our employer brand, champion the candidate experience, and invest in our growing team. In other words, you will be instrumental in making LinkSquares a great place to work!
- Be responsible for the full life cycle recruitment process for multiple teams, focusing on attracting top talent, while providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Building candidate pipelines and creating innovative sourcing strategies for positions at all levels
- Partner with hiring managers to support the growth needs of their team by providing clear communication and establishing alignment on best practices including our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Consistently build network through recruiting tools, and social media
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Collaborate with the team to create best practices, share knowledge and drive our employer brand
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter working on a variety of roles across multiple departments
- Experience identifying, sourcing and engaging candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches, familiarity with various sourcing tools / techniques
- Demonstrated success partnering with hiring managers to fill open positions, acting as a thought leader to develop recruiting strategies, push hiring managers to make critical decisions, and drive creative approaches at all points in the recruiting funnel
- An innovative approach and the ability to be organized and work in a fast paced start-up environment
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems, and Recruiting Platforms
- Experience working in data-driven environments, with ability to track and understand key metrics (conversions rates, etc)
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Start-up experience is a plus
Our ideal candidate:
- Puts a strong emphasis on candidate experience
- Can flex and adapt with the growing needs of the business
- Is capable of working autonomously and is a creative problem solver
Has a growth mindset, and is always looking to continually learn and grow
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. For more information, visit https://linksquares.com/.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more.