- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 10/13/2021
- Website: tive.co
- Company Address: 38 Cameron Ave, Suite 200, , Cambridge, MA 02140
About TiveTake surprises out of your supply chain.
WHAT WE DO & HOW WE DO IT:
Whether companies produce computers, drugs, berries, or detergent, they have to get those goods from their facility to the consumer. Unfortunately, over $100B of goods are lost or damaged while in transit. Tive eliminates this waste by allowing companies to act on in-transit incidents before they happen.
The Tive tracker is a small device that measures the condition of a shipment (location, temperature, shock, etc.) and sends that information to the Tive web application where customers can configure what happens when the tracker detects an issue. Tive customers join because of the market leading product, but stay because everyone on the Tive team goes above and beyond to ensure their shipments arrive safely.
The Executive Assistant will provide executive-level support to the CEO of Tive with day-to-day administrative and strategic business needs as well as maintain office duties.
Duties may be administrative and project-based and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling of information requests, research, dictating and aiding in presentation and proposals, attending meetings, report preparation, correspondence, and liaising with senior management.
- Manage CEO's calendar and set up meetings.
- Plan and book complex travel and accommodation arrangements and complete expense and mileage reports.
- Keep the CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Lead special projects under CEO's direction
- Manage executive requests and information flow in a timely and efficient manner.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports, and take minutes during meetings.
- Coordinate Team meetings and manage agendas and events as needed.
- Help organize and plan for internal events (gatherings, off-sites, team-building, etc.) and provide general event management support as requested.
- Maintain other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Replenish office materials such as snacks, printer supplies, paper, office supplies, etc., and manage all aspects of organization's office services.
- Answer and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence accordingly.
- Maintain a presentable office environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field required.
- 3 to 5+ years of professional experience.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive with a strong bias to action
- Familiarity with a startup office environment and strong understanding of how business works.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Must be flexible and available to make meal reservations, arrange travel and make changes to travel arrangements on an “on-call” basis (if needed).
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Strong written, verbal, communication, organizational, management, and problem-solving skills.
- Energetic and hardworking, who thrives in an intense, do-it-yourself, start-up environment and has the ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance.
- Technical proficiency related to: IT infrastructure, IT support and troubleshooting, and cloud-based environments (web-based applications).
- Excellent Google G Suite and MS Office knowledge (Sheets, Word, Excel, Adobe, and PowerPoint)
WORKING AT TIVE:
Tive is a rapidly growing company with a highly efficient and talented team. Success is measured by your ability to solve problems for our customers and support your fellow co-workers in doing the same. We value transparency with frequent feedback between peers to ensure we all have the opportunity to grow and evolve together. Tive provides competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits (health, dental, 401k) and more. Come join us to make the world a more efficient place.
Tive is an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to providing an open and inclusive environment for all of its employees. The Company prohibits any discrimination on the basis of gender, gender identity, pregnancy, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, criminal record, or genetic information.