- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 09/08/2021
- Website: linksquares.com
- Company Address: 1 Lincoln Street 28th Floor , Boston, MA 02111
About LinkSquaresThe AI-Powered Contract Analytics Cloud
The Director of Customer Success is an engaging leader who is passionate about our customers. We're looking for an experienced Director of Customer Success to drive key leadership and operational priorities within the customer-facing team. You’ll be responsible for managing a team of engaged, capable and talented CSMs, Implementation Consultants and Support Associates to support, retain and expand our customer accounts on a daily basis. You’ll manage customer account strategy; train, manage and inspire a growing team of CS professionals; and identify and create process efficiencies as we experience rapid growth. The ultimate success of this role will be measured based on your ability to hit the company’s gross retention, net retention, and expansion metrics as we scale a best in class Customer Success practice.
- Define and own the entire post-implementation customer lifecycle - implement best practices, map customer journey, identify opportunities for listening points and interventions
- Continually optimize and improve strategic playbooks for end-to-end customer lifecycle management: onboarding to renewal and expansion
- Develop and deploy strategies aimed at influencing future customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction/NPS, and overall health scores
- Deliver industry leading customer retention and renewal rates and work with teammates to proactively plan, manage and execute renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Inspire client success across the company - create company-wide culture focused on customer success across the organization
- Recruit, mentor, develop and inspire a world-class team.
- 10+ years in a high-touch service business with at least 5+ years spent in a customer success function at a high-growth enterprise SaaS or B2B company.
- 2-3+ years proven management and team leadership essential across a range of levels.
- Leader with excellent time management skills; you drive towards results, elevate issues of interest, and possess strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- You are a clear and open communicator in all forms of communication – verbal, written and formal presentation.
- You care about people – your team, your colleagues can rely on you. You are confident, straight-forward, and connect with emotional intelligence and candor.
- A self-starter mentality. You thrive in fast paced environments, enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams, and adapt quickly to change with a proven track record of executing on team initiatives and priorities.
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. For more information, visit https://linksquares.com/.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more.