- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 09/08/2021
- Website: linksquares.com
- Company Address: 1 Lincoln Street 28th Floor , Boston, MA 02111
About LinkSquaresThe AI-Powered Contract Analytics Cloud
Contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our AI-powered, end-to-end contract management and analytics platform takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes. We are a 100-person company headquartered in downtown Boston.
About the role
As the Paid Digital Marketing Manager, you will help us optimize and scale our paid search, paid social and advertisement campaigns to boost brand awareness and drive customer acquisition. This role will oversee daily search engine operations and identify and execute programs through paid social platforms. From determining the investment allocation, to developing and managing campaigns, through measurement and optimization, this role will serve as the subject matter expert in paid marketing strategy and planning.
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced, results-driven marketer who is looking for a new challenge and to grow their career. This person will have a direct impact on the company’s goals and bottom line, and will help transform the company’s digital marketing strategy.
What you’ll be working on
- Plans and executes all SEM, paid social media, display advertising and sponsored content campaigns
- Create and manage search, display and video ad campaigns (Google & Bing)
- Implement and manage paid social media campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Develop and maintain client interest groups, targeted lists, and other applicable social media platform data
- Develop campaign, audience, and performance insights based on available data
- Work with creative and content teams to develop new ads, landing pages, copy, images and testing strategies
- Work with Marketing Operations to develop reports and dashboards for tracking and analyzing performance, and creating retargeting segmentation lists
- Serve as the liaison between LinkSquares and third-party agencies as needed
- Support and help manage additional ad placements in various online publications, such as G2 Crowd, Capterra, etc, as well as content syndication opportunities
What you bring to LinkSquares
- 3+ years experience in paid acquisition platforms & digital marketing
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing).
- Experience working with popular social media ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Working knowledge of marketing reporting tools (e.g., Google Analytics), reporting on performance, analyzing data, and communicating business insights that drive action
- HubSpot experience preferred
- B2B and SaaS Marketing experience preferred
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, is highly organized, and possesses strong execution skills in a fast-paced environment