- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 01/12/2022
- Website: linksquares.com
- Company Address: 1 Lincoln Street 28th Floor , Boston, MA 02111
About LinkSquaresThe AI-Powered Contract Analytics Cloud
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the LinkSquares team.
We're building an amazing company at LinkSquares, and we'd love to have you as part of our team. If you're ready to create something incredible with us while growing your career, let's get to know each other.
Contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our AI-powered, end-to-end contract management and analytics platform takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes.
This role could be for you if you have a natural curiosity for the law, understand the nuances of a product, and are a natural storyteller. We are looking for a product marketer with experience managing product launches and working in areas such as customer marketing, competitive intelligence, and product growth at a fast-growing SaaS startup.
This role reports to the Marketing Director.
- Drive the product launch of new integration products and releases and the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Create long and short-form sales and marketing content that leverages writing and analytical skills. This includes webinars, case studies, whitepapers, presentations, infographics, videos, and blog posts, and more
- Develop clear, concise value-driven messaging and positioning for new integrations in partnership with Product teams
- Educate Sales, Customer Success and go-to-market teams on the product features, value, and benefits
- Partner with Customer Success to educate customers on the value of particular products and features; support customer advocacy initiatives
- Work with product marketing to develop compelling positioning, messaging and launch processes that differentiate our products
- Extend product messaging and value into other areas of product marketing such as website, sales enablement, customer advocacy, competitive collateral and in-app messaging and growth levers
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS experience, preferably in Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Product Management, or other marketing functions preferred
- Experience supporting a variety of product marketing functions such as product launches, competitive analysis and reporting, customer marketing, product growth and sales collateral development
- Passionate about the legal landscape and eager to work in the legal tech space
- Demonstrated writing and content development skills.
- Strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills
- Great analytical and presentation skills.
- Comfortable and even thrive in fast-changing environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile and deadline-driven environment
- Flexible and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, “get stuff done” attitude
- Selfless team player who brings positivity and passion to your work every single day
- Experience working in legal and compliance or closely with legal teams
- Background in law i.e. a degree in pre-law or a law degree