- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 09/08/2021
- Website: linksquares.com
- Company Address: 1 Lincoln Street 28th Floor , Boston, MA 02111
About LinkSquaresThe AI-Powered Contract Analytics Cloud
LinkSquares is a fast-growing LegalTech software product company. We’ve built the fastest end-to-end AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management SaaS product suite used by some of the world's most prominent companies (Fitbit, Igloo, DraftKings).
LinkSquares is seeking a Web Developer to join our team who will be responsible for all aspects of our corporate site for both desktop and mobile. This will include its design, development, analysis, and maintenance. You’ll be working closely with our marketing team and other stakeholders on a variety of fun, challenging, and creative projects as we take our brand to the next level. LinkSquares is in hyper-growth mode. This is an exciting time to join the team, help shape our future, and make a huge impact.
The Web Developer will report to our Creative Director and play a key role in bringing our brand to life across our website.
You are a talented developer who:
- Experience building and managing corporate websites for high-growth tech
- Has developed a number of websites, plus has additional expertise in mobile
- Wants to participate in the technical scoping and strategy for the website
- Can accurately recreate and bring to life Figma designs
- Is detail-oriented, down to the pixel
- Able to analyze site performance
- Is able to scope, develop, test, and update the website
- Has the ability to independently solve technical problems that arise throughout the development lifecycle
- Is a team player that is willing to offer technical support
- Is always learning/incorporating new technologies, and methodologies that will help us build a better functioning website
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience working at a strategic and hands-on level on websites or applications using modern web standards and technologies
- Minimum 2 years working with WordPress / PHP. Experience building custom WordPress themes and plugins is a plus.
- Experience optimizing a site for performance/core web vitals
- Experience implementing custom tracking and analytics to quantify how users interact with sites and applications
- Skilled in the basic site and custom analytics event setup and collection
- Comfortable interacting with web APIs
- Experience with mobile-first sites and progressively enhanced pages
- Portfolio with examples of websites that you’ve built or contributed to
- Experience working with git
- Team player up for any challenge with a positive attitude
- Proven track record of being able to multitask
- Proficient in UI/UX/Design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, Invision)
- Working knowledge of security, encryption, and data integration is a plus
- Familiarity with marketing technology software is a plus
*Remote/ hybrid work schedule is negotiable
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. For more information, visit https://linksquares.com/.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave, and more.