- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 10/08/2021
- Website: isee.ai
- Company Address: 501 Massachusetts Avenue , Cambridge, MA 02139
About ISEEDeveloper of an artificial intelligence platform designed to automate vehicle systems.
The Director of Marketing and Communications will own and drive all initiatives related to content creation, ISEE’s visual and brand identity, as well as digital lead generation for all areas of growth: business development, recruiting, investors and press. Specifically, aligning on a multi-channel marketing strategy and executing, and revising based on ROI and outcomes (Website rebranding, targeted campaigns, working with PR agency as point of contact, while driving brand recognition and awareness efforts). This role will work closely with the cofounders and the rest of the leadership team to be directly accountable for the content, branding, and ultimately lead generation for all areas.
Marketing: Strategically plan, implement and execute on marketing ISEE's message, products and value propositions to various target audiences. Work closely with business and leadership teams to identify marketing needs. Based on needs, develop content strategy and roadmap for content marketing assets, web copy, category keywords (SEO), Blog, customer onboarding materials, and press materials. Specifically, lead the development of content across various formats including video, interviews, case studies, blogs, infographics, etc. Ultimately, generate leads for all areas of growth, including prospective customers, candidates, and investors.
Communications: Strategically own all external communications, and aid in internal communications. Building out integrated communication strategies and tactical plans. Report on key project results (KPIs) and making recommendations for refining or improving our approach in the future. The focus will be to develop marketing solutions and messages that resonate with key audiences. Specifically, project managing the flow and production of marketing materials, emails, web pages, webcasts, blogs, banners, and more by partnering with our design and digital partners, and internal stakeholders.
- 10+ years of experience in a Strategic Marketing and Communications role, with a focus on emerging technology
- Startup B2B marketing experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis to support strategic business decisions
- Ability to adapt to evolving tone and market landscape
- Experience in various aspects of marketing (content creation, PR, omni-channel, social media, direct, partner/affiliate, etc.)
- Ability to communicate strategically to build strong trust and relationships with a particular target audience.
- Detail Oriented - ability to dive deeply into complex documents and technical details
- Ability to connect details to the big picture