- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 01/12/2022
- Website: linksquares.com
- Company Address: 1 Lincoln Street 28th Floor , Boston, MA 02111
About LinkSquaresThe AI-Powered Contract Analytics Cloud
LinkSquares is a high growth start-up company with an established customer base. We have built the leading AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management SaaS product suite that helps our customers, legal teams, optimize contract analysis, creation and execution. We are dedicated to providing tools to help enable legal teams to provide the highest and fastest level of service to their business counterparts. As a company, we’re customer driven in every technical and business decision we make.
As a Software Engineer Manager, you will lead and manage one or more teams of software engineers by providing guidance, setting goals, and conducting annual reviews with each member of the team. You will be responsible for designing and tuning team processes, informing these decisions through feedback, and guiding the team through the changes. Not only will you proactively support the professional development of team members, but you will partner with talent acquisition to identify, attract and hire new talent.
Our business is growing at unprecedented rates. Today we are a 100 person established startup looking to find our next 100 teammates. You will not only have ample opportunity to grow professionally but you will also be rewarded for the value that you create through your stock options.
We’re looking for teammates with:
- Enthusiasm for building, growing and managing teams of software engineers to include demonstrated experience providing guidance / coaching, setting goals, and conducting annual reviews with each member of the team
- Proven ability working with all levels of organizational leadership to balance both business and technical needs into a cohesive roadmap
- Meaningful experience working with SaaS offerings or web applications
- Mastery of fostering and leading diverse, healthy teams
- Ability to manage competing priorities while keeping stakeholders informed and obtaining buy in.
- Well versed in using Jira or a similar workflow management system
- Experience with Ruby and/or React a plus
- AWS experience a plus
- Intellectual curiosity and a team-first philosophy are MUST HAVES!
- A knack for having fun
We offer an outstanding benefits package to include top notch
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Unlimited vacation
- On-premise company paid gym
- Stock Options
- Best company swag on the block