- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 10/13/2021
- Website: tive.co
- Company Address: 38 Cameron Ave, Suite 200, , Cambridge, MA 02140
About TiveTake surprises out of your supply chain.
Whether companies produce computers, drugs, berries, or detergent, they have to get those goods from their facility to the consumer. Unfortunately, over $100B of goods are lost or damaged while in transit. Tive eliminates this waste by allowing companies to act on in-transit incidents before they happen.
The Tive tracker is a small device that measures the condition of a shipment (location, temperature, shock, etc.) and sends that information to the Tive web application where customers can configure what happens when the tracker detects an issue. Tive customers join because of the market leading product, but stay because everyone on the Tive team goes above and beyond to ensure their shipments arrive safely.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Tive is looking for a software engineer that enjoys working on removing complexity and boosting productivity to support multiple teams. Our ideal candidate is driven and has the ability to work comfortably with systems, platforms and third party integrations. As part of your role, you will help build and integrate tools to increase efficiency and visibility across operations, finance, customer support and sales teams.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- 6+ years of software engineering experience building enterprise products
- Experience interfacing with REST APIs and integrating with external applications
- Experience with server side languages such as C#
- Demonstrated experience delivering value at a rapid pace, while maintaining a high-level of software quality
- Proficiency with common development tools (e.g. Git, Jira) and processes (Agile methods/scrum)
- Well organized, disciplined and self-motivated, capable of balancing multiple priorities
- Strong desire to learn and collaborate with other teams; to understand their needs and develop solutions to make their work effective
- Ability to effectively communicate with coworkers, vendors and customers
- Ability to work with remote coworkers in other time zones
- Experience integrating business tools (Financial, MRP/ERP, CMS, etc.)
- Experience with AWS hosting environments and DevOps
- Experience with NetSuite SuiteScripts (SuiteLet, User Event, Client), RESTlets and workflows
- Experience with SalesForce customization, workflows and integrations
- Familiarity with databases such as SQL Server, Postgres, and MongoDB
WORKING AT TIVE:
Tive is a rapidly growing company with a highly efficient and talented team. Success is measured by your ability to solve problems for our customers and support your fellow co-workers in doing the same. We value transparency with frequent feedback between peers to ensure we all have the opportunity to grow and evolve together. Tive provides competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits (health, dental, 401k) and more. Come join us to make the world a more efficient place.
Tive is an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to providing an open and inclusive environment for all of its employees. The Company prohibits any discrimination on the basis of gender, gender identity, pregnancy, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, criminal record, or genetic information.