- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: picklerobot.com
- Company Address: 288 Norfolk St., Cambridge, MA 02139
About Pickle RobotsRobots that unload, sort, stack, and load packages at the loading dock.
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing VC-backed robotic automation company that’s helping to fuel the rapid rise in eCommerce? Join Pickle Robot! We’re a diverse team of 18 full-time employees teaching off-the-shelf robot arms how to pick (get it?), sort, and stack boxes.
As the first member of our People team, you will have the exceptional opportunity to establish yourself as a People leader. We’re a small and tight-knit team of only 20 people today, but we plan to grow to 50+ within less than a year. As a result, mandate #1 will be to drive our end-to-end recruiting efforts. As the team scales, and provided you’re excited to develop into an HR capacity, you’ll have the opportunity to lean in and co-own our culture and team building in partnership with our co-founding team.
You are a:
- Planner. Responsible for working across the various Pickle teams and the external market to define the JDs and talent profiles for various Pickle Roles.
- Hunter. You will both post the JDs and manage inbound candidates, but above all else you will hunt relentlessly on LinkedIn and Angelist so we continue to build a world-class team. We believe strongly in ‘hunting’ as a recruitment strategy as statistically, the best folks are found and not the other way around.
- Operator. You’re going to be the entire candidate funnel including sourcing, owning the experience through the interview process, coordinating with our technical team for interviews, closing the deal, and the on-boarding experience.
- Team builder. You’ll build relationships across the company and become a trusted safe place within our org. You’ll drive events to build relationships and culture across the company.
- Thought partner. You’ll be a thought partner to our founding team and CEO on all matters people related; helping us to ensure that we’re creating an unrivaled place to work.
You Should Have
- 2+ years in recruiting and building teams in a technical environment
- Strong ability to build relationships and establish trust
- Strong communication and organization skills; enthusiastic and creative
- Undergrad from top university or equivalent experience
- An affinity for what we’re doing! We’re on a mission to democratize access to warehouse automation