- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 01/12/2022
- Website: linksquares.com
- Company Address: 1 Lincoln Street 28th Floor , Boston, MA 02111
About LinkSquaresThe AI-Powered Contract Analytics Cloud
LinkSquares is a fast-growing legal tech SaaS company in Boston that is looking to add a Sr. FP&A Analyst to their team! This individual will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and ad-hoc analysis to support decision-making across the organization. This will be an extremely visible role with frequent exposure to senior leadership. The successful candidate will be highly analytical, detail oriented, and driven to make an impact on the company’s operations. Reporting to the Director, Financial Planning & Analysis, the Senior FP&A Analyst should be comfortable adapting to changing circumstances, be entrepreneurial in spirit, and be capable of influencing and effecting change at the highest levels of the organization. The ideal candidate will want to move beyond everyday budget vs. actual responsibilities and into a role as a strategic advisor to the business.
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecast process, ensuring key dates and deliverables are met
- Provide business analysis and financial support that aligns with company objectives to department heads
- Conduct monthly budget vs. actual analysis and present findings to department heads to drive action on key items
- Develop, produce, and track key SaaS metrics and other financial indicators through automated processes and KPI dashboards
- Support the evaluation, implementation, and adoption of new systems within the organization (ERP, Planning, BI/reporting) to drive greater efficiency and visibility
- Provide insights to all areas of the business using analytics and benchmarking
- Produce ad-hoc analysis and reporting as necessary for the CFO, CEO and other stakeholders
The ideal Sr. FP&A Analyst will have the following qualifications:
- 3-5+ years in FP&A at a SaaS company
- Additional experience working in technology, management consulting, investment banking, venture capital, and/or private equity
- The ability to “dive deep” into the details, coupled with the ability to “come up for air” and present summarized findings to company leadership
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you tell the story, you don’t just report the numbers
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance/Business/Economics
- Strong understanding of GAAP accounting and SaaS metrics
- Extremely strong financial modeling skills
- Experience with financial forecasting, planning and analysis and operational budget management (familiarity with Adaptive Planning or similar & NetSuite preferred)
- Natural curiosity with and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing and executing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be capable of building strong relationships with colleagues and presenting to business leaders
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. For more information, visit https://linksquares.com/.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more.