- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: numerated.com
- Company Address: 265 Franklin St, 11th Floor , Boston, MA 02110
About NumeratedNumerated makes business banking easy. Ask about PPP loan and forgiveness automation for banks and credit unions!
This position will work closely with developers, other QA associates, and the QA Manager while planning, developing, and executing system tests for our SaaS platform that serves as a digital loan origination system for small business banking.
The QA Automation Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing for our product suite. Working in collaboration with the QA and Product Development teams, these test processes will be used to ensure that our software operates within defined requirements by monitoring the software development life cycle.
The QA Automation Engineer is empowered to be an advocate for change by participating in the design, implementation and execution of test automation. This role is expected to work with our product and engineering team to understand use case scenarios based on how consumers will interact with our platform and products which will allow for them to create and execute relevant test scripts
Essential Responsibilities /
- Develop and execute automated test scripts in multiple environments and troubleshoot the issues
- Monitor, track and report on the execution of test automation and regularly provide updates/dashboards on trend analysis
- Analyze current automation approaches and recommend ongoing strategies for improvement
- Design and develop automated test cases for given business cases.
- Act as a mission-critical member in the development of cutting-edge applications and services, as well as collaborating with other business units.
- Share technical knowledge with product and engineering teams
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
Education Requirements /
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a technically related field preferred
Work Experience Requirements /
- 5+ of experience with software testing and QA
- 3+ years of experience in Test Automation with strong technical skills
- Experience determining automation candidate tests, running automated scripts and analyzing the results
- Experience with Robot Framework
- Experience with utilizing Postman for API interaction
- Experience with Github or a similar distributed version control system
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Microservices
- Experience with Agile development processes is a plus
- Experience with TestRails is a plus
- Experience in mobile application testing is a plus
- Experience in or with the financial service industry is a plus
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced agile environment
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team
Numerated is a fast-growing, venture-backed financial technology company powering digital transformation at banks. The platform makes originating bank products exceptionally easy by using data to remove work otherwise required from customers and lenders. Numerated works with over 100 banks and credit unions and has decisioned nearly $20 billion in lending. The Numerated platform was originally incubated inside one of the highest volume SBA banks in the country before spinning out of the bank in a high-profile round of venture capital financing. Investors include Patriot Financial Partners, FINTOP Capital, Hyperplane, and Venrock, one of the world’s leading venture capital firms with prior investments in Apple, DoubleClick, Endeca, and Intel. Numerated was recently recognized as one of the fastest growing fintechs in the world on CB Insights' "2020 Fintech 250" list, was named “2020’s Best Overall FinTech Software” by FinTech Breakthrough, and named “2020’s Most Innovative Industry Partner” by Barlow Research.
Our great people are at the heart of our company and key to our success. As a mostly remote workforce, we’re looking for more smart, driven, and down-to-earth Numerators to join our rapidly growing team. Our culture is open and flexible; our benefits range from 401(k) to care packages arriving at your house; and while we’re making a serious impact on banks, we always have time for witty puns and good laughs.
If you are interested in joining a collaborative team, working on pioneering technology, in an exciting phase of company growth – apply today! #BestTeamMovingForward
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.