- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: numerated.com
- Company Address: 265 Franklin St, 11th Floor , Boston, MA 02110
About NumeratedNumerated makes business banking easy. Ask about PPP loan and forgiveness automation for banks and credit unions!
As a Numerated Sales Executive, you’ll be responsible for cultivating new business in a defined territory. More specifically, you'll be generating new business from forward-thinking banks and credit unions recognizing the need to reshape their digital lending platform. In partnership with our Lead Generation team, you'll develop and deliver on your territory plan by identifying, cultivating, and building relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers. Numerated is lifting up banks and credit unions in the midst of an industry evolution to digital business banking by streamlining the lifecycle of the business loan origination process. You'll join a team experiencing hyper-growth over the past year expanding the customer base 5x in the past 12 months. We're looking for someone who is forward thinking and a self-starter to contribute to the culture of our sales team at a fast-growing startup.
Essential Responsibilities /
- Cultivate new business within an assigned territory
- Manage all aspects of the sales process while building and managing relationships with key stakeholders at prospect banks
- Partner with the Lead Generation team to create, prospect, and execute on a territory sales plan
- Run complex deals and lead prospects through the procurement process including due diligence, business case development, and regulatory
- Build strong internal partnerships to create and deliver product demonstrations, compelling sales presentations and budgetary proposals
- Develop a strong understanding of the Numerated solution, business banking, and our customers’ business requirements
- Partner closely with Product, Professional Services, Engineering and Marketing to create an awesome customer experience
Education Requirements /
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field preferred
Work Experience Requirements /
- 5+ years of SaaS sales experience, specifically enterprise level SaaS; fintech/startup experience a plus
- Lending / Banking technology / Fintech experience a plus
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executives
- Track record of negotiating, structuring and executing complex agreements
- Prior experience leading cross-functional teams through large deal close processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-Starter: ability to work remotely and independently while meeting and exceeding sales and revenue goals
- Adaptable to change and working in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Ability to travel as needed (25-50% future)
Numerated is a fast-growing, venture-backed financial technology company powering digital transformation at banks. The platform makes originating bank products exceptionally easy by using data to remove work otherwise required from customers and lenders. Numerated works with over 100 banks and credit unions and has decisioned nearly $20 billion in lending. The Numerated platform was originally incubated inside one of the highest volume SBA banks in the country before spinning out of the bank in a high-profile round of venture capital financing. Investors include Patriot Financial Partners, FINTOP Capital, Hyperplane, and Venrock, one of the world’s leading venture capital firms with prior investments in Apple, DoubleClick, Endeca, and Intel. Numerated was recently recognized as one of the fastest growing fintechs in the world on CB Insights' "2020 Fintech 250" list, was named “2020’s Best Overall FinTech Software” by FinTech Breakthrough, and named “2020’s Most Innovative Industry Partner” by Barlow Research.
Our great people are at the heart of our company and key to our success. As a mostly remote workforce, we’re looking for more smart, driven, and down-to-earth Numerators to join our rapidly growing team. Our culture is open and flexible; our benefits range from 401(k) to care packages arriving at your house; and while we’re making a serious impact on banks, we always have time for witty puns and good laughs.
If you are interested in joining a collaborative team, working on pioneering technology, in an exciting phase of company growth – apply today! #BestTeamMovingForward
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.