- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: numerated.com
- Company Address: 265 Franklin St, 11th Floor , Boston, MA 02110
About NumeratedNumerated makes business banking easy. Ask about PPP loan and forgiveness automation for banks and credit unions!
The Technical Support Engineer will support Numerated’s lending platform. This role will require direct customer support of our SaaS application.
Essential Responsibilities /
- Triage, diagnose and troubleshoot daily inbound support issues from our customers
- Become an expert on our product and handle level 1 issues including reproduction in our test environments and filing defects when appropriate
- Read and debug application logs to determine root cause and remedy when appropriate
- Communicate with customers via email, JIRA and Zoom meetings in order to isolate and troubleshoot technical issues
- Ensure proper case management within JIRA ticketing system for customer facing and internal escalations.
- Participate in internal meetings to discuss issues and improve processes
- Will grow to be able to debug end to end web applications (NGINX, Django, RabbitMQ, Python, Celery, PostgresSQL)
Education Requirements /
- Bachelors Degree in MIS, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience required
Work Experience Requirements /
- 0-2 years of experience in Customer Support, Production Support, Development, or QA
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Web Applications
- Knowledge of SQL/Relational Databases required
- Banking industry knowledge desired
- Python and Jenkins skills desired
- Experience supporting applications in the cloud (AWS preferred) desired
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to manage multiple issues simultaneously and display calm under pressure
- Desire to work in client facing role
- Desire to work for a startup
- CRM and Defect Tracking tool knowledge (Salesforce and Jira preferred)
- Familiarity with SaaS monitoring tools desired (PagerDuty, Pingdom, Nagios for example)
Numerated is a fast-growing, venture-backed financial technology company powering digital transformation at banks. The platform makes originating bank products exceptionally easy by using data to remove work otherwise required from customers and lenders. Numerated works with over 100 banks and credit unions and has decisioned nearly $20 billion in lending. The Numerated platform was originally incubated inside one of the highest volume SBA banks in the country before spinning out of the bank in a high-profile round of venture capital financing. Investors include Patriot Financial Partners, FINTOP Capital, Hyperplane, and Venrock, one of the world’s leading venture capital firms with prior investments in Apple, DoubleClick, Endeca, and Intel. Numerated was recently recognized as one of the fastest growing fintechs in the world on CB Insights' "2020 Fintech 250" list, was named “2020’s Best Overall FinTech Software” by FinTech Breakthrough, and named “2020’s Most Innovative Industry Partner” by Barlow Research.
Our great people are at the heart of our company and key to our success. As a mostly remote workforce, we’re looking for more smart, driven, and down-to-earth Numerators to join our rapidly growing team. Our culture is open and flexible; our benefits range from 401(k) to care packages arriving at your house; and while we’re making a serious impact on banks, we always have time for witty puns and good laughs.
If you are interested in joining a collaborative team, working on pioneering technology, in an exciting phase of company growth – apply today! #BestTeamMovingForward
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.