- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 01/12/2022
- Website: linksquares.com
- Company Address: 1 Lincoln Street 28th Floor , Boston, MA 02111
About LinkSquaresThe AI-Powered Contract Analytics Cloud
Contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our AI-powered, end-to-end contract management and analytics platform takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes.
The OCR (Optical Character Recognition) Specialist will report to the Sr. Manager of Implementation + Support in Customer Success and work in collaboration & partnerships with Support, Implementation, Product, and Data Science on OCR for all LinkSquares customers - both active in Implementation and within the application. This role operates within a tight turnaround schedule to ensure that high-quality OCR is able to be delivered. The quality of the OCR is critical to our product and the ability of LinkSquares’ AI to process customer agreements.
- Run file detection on poorly OCR’ed documents, and subsequently immediately review, evaluate and correct the files for the highest document quality
- Run in-house Text Extraction, as necessary
- Complete tasks in a timely manner as assigned by the Sr. Contract Data Analyst
- Perform coding fixes, as needed
- Fix index text on OCR when necessary
The right candidate will:
- Be the Product/Solution expert for OCR
- Have the ability to run and update software scripts to handle bulk downloads and uploads of files
- Partner with Product Management, Data Science, CS, and Operations Teams to drive requirements needed for client success
- Be able to meet tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills including possessing an extreme attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Above all else, be a team player
Nice to have:
- Experience in quality assurance
- Experience working with backend software systems
- Experience working data sets
- Experience working cross-functionally
- A baseline understanding of a programming language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. For more information, visit https://linksquares.com/.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, 14 weeks of paid parental leave (yep, for both mothers and fathers) and more.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.