- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 01/12/2022
- Website: linksquares.com
- Company Address: 1 Lincoln Street 28th Floor , Boston, MA 02111
About LinkSquaresThe AI-Powered Contract Analytics Cloud
LinkSquares is looking for a Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition to join our People team! This role will lead our Talent Acquisition Operations and Non-Tech recruiting functions and will be responsible for building out our TA processes, systems and tools. We are a small company in hyper-growth mode and we are looking for a leader to build our hiring strategy and drive results. We have ambitious hiring goals and need someone to hire and lead a team while building process and strategy to accomplish our goals.
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable with ambiguity and excited for the opportunity to build a team and create processes from the ground up. You will be a key resource for leaders and team members, helping them understand what it takes to attract, retain and develop the best talent through coaching, mentoring, and educational opportunities. You will be responsible for helping build our employer brand, championing the candidate experience, and investing in our growing team.
- Design, build and lead LinkSquares’ Talent Acquisition Operations and Non-Technical Recruiting teams.
- Develop all elements of our recruiting processes, tools and systems, ensuring consistent execution and continuous improvement.
- Partner with hiring managers and leadership across the organization to ensure alignment and sufficient pipeline to achieve LinkSquares’ hiring goals.
- Create a centralized vision, strategy and roadmap for immediate and long-term success.
- Collaborate with members of our People team and DEI committee to design and roll out our DEI strategy and execution plan to increase workforce diversity and continue to foster LinkSquares’ culture of inclusion.
- Hire, develop and mentor team members, ensuring high engagement and motivation.
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and formal tracking to measure and manage success.
- Utilize reporting and metrics to make well-informed recruiting and hiring decisions.
- Directly source and hire while building a team to do the same.
Who you are:
- 2+ years experience in a recruiting management role, managing a team of recruiters and partnering with senior leaders
- 4+ years recruiting experience with a track record of meeting and exceeding hiring goals and targets
- Previous experience in a startup technology environment preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to build relationships and understand the needs of the business
- Proven success leading, motivating and inspiring team members to achieve great results
- An innovative approach and the ability to be organized and work in a fast paced start-up environment
- Experience working in data-driven environments, with ability to track and understand key metrics (conversions rates, etc)
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. For more information, visit https://linksquares.com/.
<... is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more.