- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 01/12/2022
- Website: linksquares.com
- Company Address: 1 Lincoln Street 28th Floor , Boston, MA 02111
About LinkSquaresThe AI-Powered Contract Analytics Cloud
LinkSquares is a fast-growing LegalTech software company, rated as one of “The Best Places to Work in 2021” by Boston Business Journal. We’ve built the fastest end-to-end AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management SaaS product suite used by some of the world's most prominent companies (Fitbit, Igloo, DraftKings, and Cogito).
We are currently building out our in-house Creative Team and LinkSquares is looking to hire a “swiss-army-knife” Graphic Designer who can take direction and run with it. You’ll work closely with different segments of our marketing department on a variety of fun, challenging, and creative projects.
As the Graphic Designer, you’ll be responsible for the creation and delivery of design assets for marketing projects across all mediums and platforms including web pages, print graphics, pitch decks, social content, event and conference materials, email campaigns, and videos. This position provides support for both daily design and production needs, as well as long-range assignments.
- Brainstorm and concept with creative team to create new ideas and design solutions
- Support Creative/Art Directors with the production of digital marketing assets
- Create identities, logos, icons, and branding assets
- Design and produce graphics for all campaign assets across all channels both print and digital.
- Iteration and versioning of creative marketing materials
- Keep the design standards of the brand at the highest possible level
- Respond to and provide constructive feedback
- Be responsible for pixel-perfect, clean, and organized design assets and documents
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Organizing and naming files appropriately for team members
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3-5 years of professional design experience (or the equivalent)
- Understanding of modern design principles both print and digital
- You’re collaborative, resilient, and open to ideas and feedback
- Eager to learn and provide design solutions based on Creative/Art Director feedback
- You’re passionate about innovation and energized by new ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to excellence and eagle-eye attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of digital and print production and ability to deliver clean, final files for production
- You have a strong design aesthetic and typography skills
- You have a strong grasp on visual hierarchy
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Able to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work independently, to take direction, and to work as part of a team
- A positive attitude and flexibility is a must
- Experience with Ceros and other web platforms is a plus
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating the above skills is required for consideration
*Remote/ hybrid work schedule is negotiable
About the company
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. For more information, visit https://linksquares.com/.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave, and more.