- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: AI/ML
- Post Date: 11/22/2023
- Website: isee.ai
- Company Address: 501 Massachusetts Avenue , Cambridge, MA 02139
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About ISEE AIISEE is an autonomous driving technology company, spun out of MIT, whose humanistic, AI-powered, self-driving yard trucks are modernizing the global supply chain for the world’s leading companies.
Job duties: Provide daily technical and execution guidance on research and development tasks
to perception team members. Specifically,
• Research, design, and develop algorithms for autonomous driving systems to solve
challenging problems in ISEE's Perception and Sensor stack.
• Prototype and deploy robust perception algorithms on ISEE's vehicle fleet in areas of:
Object Detection, Localization and Mapping, Fusion and Multi Object Tracking;
• Develop systems for multimodal Sensor Fusion and Calibration using multiple grade
sensors including but not limited to Cameras, LiDARs, GNSS, IMUs and RaDARs.
• Invent and design new algorithms, tools, and models in emerging research areas to
improve the complex autonomous vehicle systems;
• Develop simulations for ISEE's systems and identify discrepancies between virtual and
real-world performance for future development and analysis.
• Contribute novel research ideas and collaborate with team members to conduct research
data analysis. Lead the algorithm design discussions to solve technical problems for these
• Stay up to date with current research in the field of Computer Vision and Pattern
Recognition and share relevant research with the team.
• Manage and supervise the work of other perception team members.
• Contribute in the recruiting process for perception and software candidates.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and
Computer Engineering or Computer Vision plus 18-month working experience.
- 18-month working experience must in Machine learning and Sensor Calibration through
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to 501 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA
02139. Attn: L. Yu. Ref# LPE0321