- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/12/2022
- Website: tive.co
- Company Address: 56 Roland St, Boston, Massachusetts 02129, US
About TiveTive in-transit visibility solutions help shipping and logistics professionals manage their shipments and eliminate preventable delays and damage.
At Tive we imagine a world fully transparent, where everything and everyone is connected. We want to pioneer beyond what the world thought possible so what others hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe and live four core company values:
1. Create transparency first, everything else second: We believe the strongest trust belongs to those who are transparent, open and deliver on their word.
2. Make it simple: We expect to do the work and deliver technical solutions to complex problems, simply.
3. At Tive, we’ve got your back: We hold fierce loyalty to our people.
4. Relentless iteration to find a better way: Our energy to learn new things and create solutions every day is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Tive exists to solve the real time visibility challenges related to one of the world’s largest and most complex networks: global logistics and supply chain. Our team is focused on giving our customers the most access to accurate, live, and meaningful information about their shipments. Whether by road or rail, ocean or air, Tive is the most innovative and accurate way for companies to track their cargo.
The Product Marketing Manager role at Tive is the glue that binds our product strategy to the campaigns and activities we need to drive success in sales and marketing. You will play an integral role in developing product positioning and persona based messaging and sales tools, creating customer campaigns and content to drive retention for each step in the customer journey, and driving demand for the Tive solution - saving shipments from preventable delays and damage.
You know our competitors for areas of the product for which you are responsible. You also know our personas, including how they make their buying decisions and the objections they may present. You use that knowledge to drive the development of product positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales team to be successful.
You will report to the Director of Product Marketing and collaborate with the product team, and the VP of hardware to develop positioning and messaging. You are an excellent writer with experience with how to create and direct third-party creation of compelling content (web copy, brochures, blog posts, presentations, sales tools, etc.) and campaigns.
In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product, customers, partners, and salespeople; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 3-5 years of product marketing experience in technology/hardware Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
- Must be a solid public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, both in person and in virtual environments.
- Must be a solid writer. Samples of published written works and portfolios showcasing a campaign you led or were involved in are required.
- Has excellent soft skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Gets extra points for Figma, SFDC, Monday.com proficiency.
- Is HubSpot Inbound Certified preferred.
- Could be located in the Boston area or could be remote.
What you'll be doing:
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers and influencers, who they are, how they buy, their critical buying criteria, and how to group them into segments and industries.
- Competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaboration— with product and corporate marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer segments and personas.
- Participate in the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products/services and work cross-functionally on deliverables in support of launches.
- Understand and support our sales team; help train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral, and teach them how and when to use them.
- Create industry-leading content that showcases our use of our own technology.
- Create and maintain marketing assets.
- Confidently deliver presentations to varying internal and external audiences.
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.