- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 08/04/2022
- Website: modulate.ai
- Company Address: One Broadway, 14th Floor, Cambridge, MA, 02142
About ModulateBoston-based startup using machine learning to make voice completely customizable.
The Business Development Team is planning to double headcount this year, and we are seeking to bring on a talented BizOps Associate or Manager to be the glue that keeps the team together while we undergo hypergrowth! The BizOps Associate or Manager will facilitate operational excellence across Sales, Marketing, and Account Management by collaborating with stakeholders to inform, develop, and iterate on business insights + strategy.
The salary for this position is set to $95,000/year for the Associate title, and $110,000/year for the Manager title.
To avoid losing progress on your application, please feel free to complete responses separately in a local or cloud-saved document. If you encounter an error, any responses entered in the fields on the application will not be saved.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Maintain Modulate's CRM, the Business Development Team's Google Drive, and organization of customer-facing materials
- Support the team on ad-hoc strategic projects, such as building sales enablement material, adopting new tools, or creating onboarding resources
- Support marketing execution and demand gen efforts, such as building customer lists, running A/B tests, optimizing paid acquisition spend, etc.
- Analyze our pipeline and sales cycle to develop dashboards and KPIs which produce insights around how we can improve the way we do business
- Support logistics and scheduling for the Business Development Team
- Identify gaps proactively in internal sales and marketing processes, and devise plans for optimizing these processes
- Partner with Modulate’s CEO, Head of Business Development, and other stakeholders, to assist in building presentation materials for internal and external use
NOTE for the questions "Your fit for the role", "Your values/goals", and "Why Modulate?" on the following form:
Please avoid disclosing any details which would directly reveal your race, age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or other protected demographic status. We are only looking for information which directly relates to your ability to succeed in the given role. (For this same reason, resumes will not be viewed during the initial steps of the hiring process, as it’s been shown that resumes often lead to strong biases in hiring processes. If you feel that elements of your resume directly correspond to the questions below, though, feel free to copy them in.)