As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you help ensure that our products are of the highest quality and resiliency. As a company, we’re customer driven in every technical and business decision we make and the Software Quality Engineering team is critical in guaranteeing that we deliver the on this core value.
- Define, write, and execute manual test cases and complex workflows for our applications.
- Contribute to the maintenance and creation of any automation tests where needed.
- Identify, isolate, document, track, and own bugs until the are resolved.
- Review the product user interface for conformity to design guidelines.
- Interpret and report testing results and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
We’re looking for teammates with:
- Ability to operate within short release cycles.
- Knowledge of QA automation processes and tools.
- Experience with Manual Testing
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of industry experience in software development & testing
- Intellectual curiosity and a team-first philosophy are MUST HAVES!
- We are happy to offer this position as a REMOTE opportunity with the option to work at our Boston HQ if prefer by the employee.
- A knack for having fun
LinkSquares has built the leading AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management SaaS product suite used by legal teams to move their business forward faster. Our solution provides a platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel.
We are a high-growth start-up company with an established customer base and entrepreneurial culture. We have built the leading AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management SaaS product suite that helps our customers, legal teams, optimize contract analysis, creation and execution. We are dedicated to providing tools to help enable legal teams to provide the highest and fastest level of service to their business counterparts. As a company, we’re customer driven in every technical and business decision we make.
Our business is growing at an unprecedented rate following an outstanding 2021 during which we receive a multitude of accolades to include being named to 2022 Best Places to Work (BuiltInBoston), 2021 Best Places to Work (Boston Business Journal), MassTLC Tech Top 50, Deloitte Fast 500, and the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more