- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 08/04/2022
- Website: tive.co
- Company Address: 56 Roland St, Boston, Massachusetts 02129, US
About TiveTive in-transit visibility solutions help shipping and logistics professionals manage their shipments and eliminate preventable delays and damage.
At Tive we imagine a world fully transparent, where everything and everyone is connected. We want to pioneer beyond what the world thought possible so what others hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe and live four core company values:
1. Create transparency first, everything else second: We believe the strongest trust belongs to those who are transparent, open and deliver on their word.
2. Make it simple: We expect to do the work and deliver technical solutions to complex problems, simply.
3. At Tive, we’ve got your back: We hold fierce loyalty to our people.
4. Relentless iteration to find a better way: Our energy to learn new things and create solutions every day is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Tive exists to solve the real time visibility challenges related to one of the world’s largest and most complex networks: global logistics and supply chain. Our team is focused on giving our customers the most access to accurate, live, and meaningful information about their shipments. Whether by road or rail, ocean or air, Tive is the most innovative and accurate way for companies to track their cargo.
You will be responsible for the development of our first ever sales enablement strategy, one that drives results-based enablement programs focusing on on-boarding and up-leveling our sales teams to be experts in their roles thus helping them to deliver on revenue targets. You will also be responsible for increasing the success of our customer success organization globally, working closely with the functional leads to best meet the enablement needs of the Customer Success Group (Sales Account Managers)
This role will work directly with Global Sales Leaders on identifying and prioritizing enablement initiatives in support of GTM objectives and priorities, including incorporating feedback from the regions into your global programs to ensure relevance.
This role requires strong leadership, influencing, communication skills, the ability to build relationships, and a keen ability to prioritize and align enablement activities to impact sales performance.
Success in this role requires credibility and a collaborative approach across global programs, field stakeholders of all levels, and business units, as well as the unique ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution.
- Proactively engage with the Global Leadership team to identify, prioritize, develop, and execute a quarterly enablement plan; create, facilitate and maintain the global training calendar.
- Identify gaps in knowledge and processes and work with necessary sales leaders to ensure rapid deployment of training and tools.
- Participate in the creation and delivery of all enablement activities including Sales Kick-off and other enablement events.
- Coach at the Manager and Director level.
- In partnership with Marketing develop assets for global programs that drive knowledge acquisition and skills development.
- Be maniacal about metrics and impact.
- Build content and facilitate delivery as appropriate.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- 5-8 years of combined experience in Enablement
- Familiarity with sales cycles, customer Life Cycles and essential selling skills/ In-depth understanding of sales processes and challenges commonly faced in the Mid-Market/Enterprise sales cycle.
- Familiar with leading Sales Methodology (Force, MEDDPICC, Sandler, Challenger)
- Familiar with Salesforce.com CRM
- Exceptional organizational, coordination, planning and project/program management skills
- Possess strong writing abilities to present project updates to executive teams
- Experience using technology to support planning, execution, and communications management i.e. Google suite, Slack, Monday.com
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Driven to be efficient and effective
- Always in the know
- Technology curious
- Highly communicative
- Highly collaborative
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.