- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 09/23/2022
- Website: linksquares.com
- Company Address: 60 State Street , Suite 1200, Boston, Massachusetts 02109, US
About LinkSquaresLinkSquares is the first AI-powered end-to-end contract lifecycle management platform. Take control of your contracting process with full visibility into where things are, what needs to get done next, and everything that’s been agreed to in the past. With LinkSquares, you can write better contracts, standardize contract language, and understand what’s in your agreements from one, easy-to-use system. Start improving your bottom line, saving time, and making your legal operations run smoother today.
Our business is growing at unprecedented rates. You will not only have ample opportunity to grow professionally but you will also be rewarded for the value that you create through your stock options.
We’re looking for teammates with:
- 5+ years experience developing software using Ruby on Rails
- 2+ years experience with a frontend framework like React, Angular or Vue
- Experience delivering cloud based solutions using a services like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Practical experience using a repositories like Github, GitLab or BitBucket
- Working knowledge of SDLC and software development best practices
- A solid grasp of relational database technologies
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and libraries such as RSpec or minitest
- Experience with Salesforce Integrations, Elasticsearch, GraphQL, Rest APIs, or SSO is a plus
- Intellectual curiosity and a team-first philosophy are MUST HAVES!
- We are happy to offer this position as a REMOTE opportunity with the option to work at our Boston HQ if prefer by the employee.
- A knack for having fun
LinkSquares has built the leading AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management SaaS product suite used by legal teams to move their business forward faster. Our solution provides a platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. We are a high-growth start-up company with an established customer base and entrepreneurial culture. As a company, we’re customer driven in every technical and business decision we make.
Our business is growing at an unprecedented rate following an outstanding 2021 during which we receive a multitude of accolades to include being named to 2022 Best Places to Work (BuiltInBoston), 2021 Best Places to Work (Boston Business Journal), MassTLC Tech Top 50, Deloitte Fast 500, and the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.