We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join LinkSquares’ Product Management team and help shape the future of data science and machine learning throughout our product ecosystem. In this critical role, you will be at the center of time-critical projects working closely with multiple stakeholders within the product, engineering, and data science organization and across the broader business. We are looking to find someone who is technically savvy with legitimate data science experience, however direct coding experience is not needed.
An ideal candidate has proven experience operating as a Product Manager inside a B2B software business. The candidate should be passionate about innovation and data science, and bring an entrepreneurial spirit to work. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the strategy for AI/ML models, tools and solutions that impactfully empower the organization and our customers. This will include complex problem solving and working on projects that are critical to the success and growth of our applications and product suites.
The Technical Senior Product Manager will:
- Develop a compelling and competitive product vision for data science across all LinkSquares products
- Through user, stakeholder, and market research, identify opportunities and define the problem space where artificial intelligence and machine learning can solve specific customer problems
- Manage strategy, roadmap, and backlog prioritization for all data science efforts
- Work with data science and engineering teams using Agile methodologies
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Ensure deliverables meet the definition of done and ensure the acceptance of stories prior to release
- Understand, research, and follow AI/ML trends in the industry and in general.
- Assess emerging solutions and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and systems
- Become an expert on the needs and day to day life of our users
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that products meet business requirements, including Legal Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, and Implementation
- Clearly communicate the status of projects with associated stakeholders
- Measure adoption, usage data, model performance, and business results from product launches
- A positive attitude and a drive to take initiative
- 5+ years of product management or data science experience
- Strong understanding of machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence, and other concepts (NLP/NLU a plus) with the ability to go technically deep with engineers and data scientists.
- Extensive knowledge of the Legal vertical (JD a plus)
- Significant prior success delivering solutions to challenging problems, at scale
- A sustained track record of making significant, independent, and end-to-end contributions to large and impactful software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capacity to work well under pressure and hard deadlines
- Able to stay organized and focused
- High attention to detail and strong listening skills
- The ability to prioritize quickly in a fast paced environment
- Ambition to learn and grow
LinkSquares has built the leading AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management SaaS product suite used by legal teams to move their business forward faster. Our solution provides a platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. We are a high-growth start-up company with an established customer base and entrepreneurial culture. As a company, we’re customer driven in every technical and business decision we make.
Our business is growing at an unprecedented rate following an outstanding 2021 during which we receive a multitude of accolades to include being named to 2022 Best Places to Work (BuiltInBoston), 2021 Best Places to Work (Boston Business Journal), MassTLC Tech Top 50, Deloitte Fast 500, and the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.