LinkSquares is a fast-growing LegalTech software company, rated as one of “The Best Places to Work in 2022” by Boston Business Journal. We’ve built the fastest end-to-end AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management SaaS product suite used by some of the world's most prominent companies (Fitbit, Igloo, DraftKings, and Cogito).
We are growing our award-winning, in-house Creative Team, and LinkSquares is looking to hire a Multimedia Producer/Project Manager. The ideal candidate has a background in project management and experience working with creatives (videographers, designers, and web developers). We’re looking to take our branding to the next level, so we are searching for that special, highly organized, spreadsheet wizard who can keep our creative team on track. You’ll be responsible for managing the production of design, web, and video projects.
This position provides support for both daily design and production needs, as well as long-range assignments. You will report to our Creative Director and play a key role in bringing our brand to life.
LinkSquares is in hyper-growth mode. This is an exciting time to join the team— you’ll have the opportunity to work on fun projects, help shape our brand, and make a huge impact across the organization.
*Remote/ hybrid work schedule is negotiable
- Project manager for all creative (video, design, and web)
- Make sure the Creative Team is working as efficiently as possible and on track to completing projects as scheduled
- Work closely with the entire Creative/Marketing team and all external vendors
- Book onscreen talent and freelance production crew for video/photo shoots
- Source props and scout locations for productions
- Manage budget for all creative projects
- Confirm all details covered in pre-production to ensure a smooth shoot day (film crew, talent, equipment needs, etc)
- Assist with creating shot lists, call sheets, and communicate any outstanding details to talent and contributors
- Secure necessary acting/modeling releases and contracts in advance of the assigned shoot
- Take initiative to expand relevant industry knowledge and skills
- Facilitating our review/approval process for deliverables with stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 4+ years experience as a project manager and creative producer
- Proficient in project management software such as ClickUp, Jira, and Trello
- Meticulous and detail-oriented organization, and can manage several projects at one time
- You’re collaborative, resilient, and open to ideas and feedback
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to excellence and eagle-eye attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of video production and design process
- Experienced video producer with expertise in all things pre-production
- Able to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work independently, take direction, and work as part of a team
- Maintaining a positive attitude under pressure and flexibility are a must
- You’re collaborative, resilient, and open to ideas
- Working knowledge and network of contacts within the industry / feasible distance to shoot locations
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating the above skills is required for consideration
About the company
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. For more information, visit https://linksquares.com/.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave, and more.