- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 09/23/2022
- Website: linksquares.com
- Company Address: 60 State Street , Suite 1200, Boston, Massachusetts 02109, US
About LinkSquaresLinkSquares is the first AI-powered end-to-end contract lifecycle management platform. Take control of your contracting process with full visibility into where things are, what needs to get done next, and everything that’s been agreed to in the past. With LinkSquares, you can write better contracts, standardize contract language, and understand what’s in your agreements from one, easy-to-use system. Start improving your bottom line, saving time, and making your legal operations run smoother today.
Contracts are the lifeblood of the business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our AI-powered, end-to-end contract management and analytics platform take the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes.
Linksquares is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team!
In this role, you will focus on enablement, working closely with other Product Marketers to enable our sales and customer success teams on our products, positioning, markets, and competition. Your goal will be to ensure that all GTM teams 1) can speak about our products and solutions in a differentiated way; 2) fully understand our market, buyers and competition; 3) are up-to-date on new features; 4) have the latest sales tools and collateral to successfully drive growth.
- Partner closely with Sales, Customer Success and Enablement to enable teams on industry topics, personas, messaging and positioning, feature release highlights, and more.
- Prioritize inbound collateral requests from sales and proactively create button-of-the-funnel assets that tie to marketing campaigns
- Collaborate closely with internal SMEs to create enablement content, collateral, and trainings
- Maintain an ongoing product enablement calendar, working with the enablement team on best methods for delivery (presentations, role playing, recorded learning journeys)
- Maintain our sales enablement platform (Seismic) ensuring content is organized, up-to-date, and driving value
- Serve as the product marketing liaison for feature release enablement, rounding up content every month for delivery and managing bi-weekly enablement sessions.
- Create playbooks for products, verticals, industries, competitive campaigns and more.
- 3+ years of Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Sales Enablement, or other marketing function in a B2B SaaS company preferred
- Experience executing a variety of product marketing functions including product enablement, storytelling, collateral development, feature release communications and more.
- Has experience developing cross-functional partnerships - particularly with product, sales and customer success teams.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications
- You’re comfortable in fast-changing environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders in an agile and deadline-driven environment
- You are flexible and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, “get stuff done” attitude. You are a selfless team player who brings positivity and passion to your work every single day.