- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: AI/ML
- Post Date: 11/22/2023
- Website: isee.ai
- Company Address: 501 Massachusetts Avenue , Cambridge, MA 02139
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About ISEE AIISEE is an autonomous driving technology company, spun out of MIT, whose humanistic, AI-powered, self-driving yard trucks are modernizing the global supply chain for the world’s leading companies.
ISEE is seeking a full-time Senior Research Scientist - Prediction to join our team. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of relevant experience in behavior or trajectory prediction, computer vision, motion planning, machine learning, or related areas.
Role responsibilities include:
- Architect and build pipelines for training and evaluating models on real driving data
- Develop and evaluate behavior/trajectory/intent prediction models
- Optimize prediction performance for real-time processing
- Collaborate with and mentor junior engineers
- Engage in cross-functional collaborations with perception and motion planning teams
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Robotics, or related field
- Strong knowledge and experience in: pedestrian or vehicle behavior/trajectory prediction, intent prediction, generative modeling, sequence modeling, computer vision, machine learning, robotics
- Experience in deploying deep learning models at scale on real-world data in at least one of these deep learning frameworks: PyTorch, Tensorflow, Jax
- Strong C++ and/or Python skills
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally with perception and planning teams
- Passionate about self-driving vehicles and real-world robotic solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Publication record in top-tier robotics, machine learning, or computer vision conferences.
- At least 3+ years industrial experience in developing Computer Vision/Deep learning algorithms in real-world scenarios.
- Robotics/autonomous experience is a plus.