- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Logistics/Supply Chain
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: tive.co
- Company Address: 56 Roland St, Boston, Massachusetts 02129, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About TiveTive in-transit visibility solutions help shipping and logistics professionals manage their shipments and eliminate preventable delays and damage.
At Tive we imagine a world fully transparent, where everything and everyone is connected. We want to pioneer beyond what the world thought possible so what others hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe and live four core company values:
1. Create transparency first, everything else second: We believe the strongest trust belongs to those who are transparent, open and deliver on their word.
2. Make it simple: We expect to do the work and deliver technical solutions to complex problems, simply.
3. At Tive, we’ve got your back: We hold fierce loyalty to our people.
4. Relentless iteration to find a better way: Our energy to learn new things and create solutions every day is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Tive exists to solve the real time visibility challenges related to one of the world’s largest and most complex networks: global logistics and supply chain. Our team is focused on giving our customers the most access to accurate, live, and meaningful information about their shipments. Whether by road or rail, ocean or air, Tive is the most innovative and accurate way for companies to track their cargo.
Why should you consider joining us now?
There are usually one, maybe two companies in someone’s career that they can look back on fondly because they were challenged, did their best work, believed in the company they represented, and built something significant and enduring. Tive has all of the ingredients to be that company for you. As an Account Executive at Tive, we believe it’s your chance to paint your career version of the Mona Lisa. We have all of the pieces necessary for you to be successful: a truly special founder & CEO, a differentiated product offering, a very active and rapidly expanding total addressable market, a recent Series B funding round worth $54m, and a team committed to winning the #1 slot in our space. You get the best of both worlds: a well-funded start-up with a product that has organic demand and the chance to grow our base of strategic partners who drive revenue and expand the technology ecosystem Tive operates within.
As an Account Executive at Tive, you will be responsible for prospecting and closing net new business opportunities while expanding strategic customers within a defined territory or named account portfolio.
What skills and qualifications do we want in the role?
- 3+ years of full-cycle (prospecting to close) sales experience with B2B SaaS solutions.
- Evidence of top-tier attainment performance in past roles.
- A demonstrable track record of success in developing your own qualified pipeline.
- Success running an enterprise sales process in a complex sales cycle.
- Experience with MEDDPICC and an enterprise grade sales methodology (Sandler, Miller Heiman, Challenger, Value Selling, Force Management, etc) is strongly preferred.
- The ability to navigate and work with multiple stakeholders.
- A strong hunter mentality and work ethic driven by a healthy level of competitiveness.
- Supply chain & logistics sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- High motivation and resilience in a very fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working in an environment where change is constant.
What do the key responsibilities of the role look like?
- You will maintain healthy qualified pipeline coverage by focusing on Tive’s defined ICP.
- You will be prospecting on a consistent daily basis to uncover opportunities within your defined territory.
- You will ensure information is correctly entered into and actively managed within Salesforce - this includes all sales activities, account, and opportunity updates.
- You will forecast your business on a weekly basis by ensuring your current opportunities are properly staged based on the criteria defined in Tive’s sales process.
- You will spend time developing relationships with Tive’s strategic customers to ensure long-term growth and to uncover referrals.
- You will work cross-functionally with leadership and other teams to build, execute, and revise a Go-to-Market strategy for your defined territory.
- You will represent and embody Tive’s core values as the face of Tive to all potential customers.
What does Tive offer?
● A chance to join what may very well turn out to be the most important company in your career. This is your chance to paint your Mona Lisa.
● The autonomy and resources to build what you know how to build.
● Work with a committed global team that continues to track an unusually high employee NPS score.
● Office-based, hybrid, or remote work options. Your choice.
● Competitive equity to ensure all of our employees have a sense of ownership in the long-term success of Tive’s growth.
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.
Powered by VentureLoop- Partner Company Sign In