- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: AI/ML
- Post Date: 11/22/2023
- Website: isee.ai
- Company Address: 501 Massachusetts Avenue , Cambridge, MA 02139
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About ISEE AIISEE is an autonomous driving technology company, spun out of MIT, whose humanistic, AI-powered, self-driving yard trucks are modernizing the global supply chain for the world’s leading companies.
ISEE is seeking experienced a full-time Senior Systems Engineer to join our team.
- Derive formal engineering system requirements from product and business requirements.
- Develop and review system and vehicle scenarios and test plans to validate and verify hardware and software facing requirements working with software, hardware and our systems and test engineering teams.
- Troubleshoot issues, perform root cause analysis, and deploy corrective actions on offline and online vehicle level software and hardware
- Develop data analysis scripts and visualization tools to quickly extract key information and trends from testing
- Provide input to Engineering teams on how to approach and implement strong, testable software and system designs based on validated customer requirements.
- Review and refine processes to track the lifecycle of requirements including inception, review, approval, implementation, test, verification, and validation.
- 4+ years work experience in AV/Automotive field.
- 5+ years experience as a systems engineer
- 5+ years experience with systems combining hardware and software in interactions with real-world environments
- B.S degree or higher in Mechanical/Computer/Electrical/Systems Engineering, or equivalent
- Passionate about automation and automobiles
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- A background in developing systems from concept through production and deployment
- Experience with ISO 26262 or similar safety standards
- Experience with cloud-based IT systems
- Experience with common Test and Issue tools such as Matlab, Python and Jira
- Previous work in unstructured startup environments