- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Data & Analytics
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: machinemetrics.com
- Company Address: 47 Pleasant St, Suite 2-S, Northampton, MA 01060
About MachineMetricsMachineMetrics is manufacturing’s first Industrial IoT Platform for Machines. We transform analytics into action through universal machine connectivity, cloud data Infrastructure, and communication workflows that optimize machine operation.
We're looking for a talented Senior Account Executive (Salesperson) to join our team! This position is remote (work from home.) If you have experience working with manufacturers, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
MachineMetrics was founded by a small group of software and manufacturing professionals unified by a mission to operationalize machine data for the autonomous factory. We keep it real by being data-driven, genuine, and encourage our team to balance work and home life. We were named by Forbes as one of the top IoT companies to watch and voted one of Built In’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Boston!
We are seeking an individual who displays the attitude, aptitude, and amplitude to not only get the job done but grow within the company. You’re the kind of person that enjoys working independently and with other teams. People that do well here can self-manage but aren’t afraid to reach out for guidance. If you love working with people and helping them seek solutions, we'd love to talk!
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Engage inbound and source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, cold calls, and email—leveraging Hubspot (CRM), ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn Navigator
- Effectively communicate our value proposition to manufacturers through demos and presentations at mid to large sized organizations
- Strive to understand our customers fully, to define their specific business drivers and identify the product use cases, value propositions and problems that can be solved to meet the customer needs.
- Consistently close new business (identify key players, rate engagement/interest), targeted communication, and incorporating Executive Sponsors as needed
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams to help transform qualified opportunities into sales
- Be a Champion of our Core Values
What You’ll Have:
- Demonstrated success in Industrial IoT / Industry 4.0 software sales within the manufacturing vertical
- Well-known ability to credibly communicate and influence at all levels of the organization, including Operations, Managerial, IT, and C-level
- A bias for technology and a passion for manufacturing
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools (Ex: Slack, GSuite, Zoom, etc.)
- Experience working with a CRM communications skills; listening and negotiating skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- At least 5 years of sales experience in the industrial space
- Startup experience is a nice-to-have but not required
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, passport, and are able to travel without restriction
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Manufacturing impacts almost every aspect of how we interact with the world today, from the technology we use at work, to the way we communicate with each other in our daily lives. Today is the internet moment for manufacturers and MachineMetrics is a pioneer in empowering a more sustainable, resilient, automated factory of the future. Come join our team!