- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Logistics/Supply Chain
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: tive.co
- Company Address: 56 Roland St, Boston, Massachusetts 02129, US
About TiveTive in-transit visibility solutions help shipping and logistics professionals manage their shipments and eliminate preventable delays and damage.
At Tive, we imagine a fully-transparent world in which everything and everyone is connected. We innovate beyond what the world thought possible—so what people hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe (and live!) four core values:
• Create transparency first—everything else comes second:
We believe that trust is critical, and we depend on each other to be transparent and open—and to consistently deliver on their word.
• Make it simple: We work hard to deliver creative technical solutions to complex problems.
• We’ve got your back: We are fiercely loyal to our team.
• Relentless iteration: Our desire to learn new things and create innovative solutions—every single day—is unmatched.
Whether shipped by road, rail, ocean, or air, Tive reduces shipment delays, minimizes rejected loads, and decreases theft, damage, and spoilage. Our customers count on Tive to ensure that their shipments are delivered on time and in full—because every shipment matters.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer in Tive’s Prishtina office, you will take pride in setting the bar high when it comes to quality throughout the software development process. Our ideal candidate is driven with great attention to detail and has the ability to plan and implement manual and automated test suites from the ground up to improve overall product quality. As part of your role you will become a product expert and will work closely with developers and product managers to provide early feedback on new features and functionality.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Proven experience planning, building, and executing test plans,
- A proven track record in identifying risks, issues, and potential defects in all aspects of the software stack,
- Knowledge of QA testing software, QA methodologies, tools, and processes,
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills,
- Experience working with Customer Support teams to troubleshoot and recreate customer issues, and
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum.
In addition, they may have:
- Experience testing and validating changes on embedded firmware and hardware.
- Experience testing REST APIs using tools such as Ready API,
- Built system UI tests using programming languages such as TypeScript, and frameworks such as Cypress, and/or
- Participated in building unit and workflow tests using programming languages such as C#.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will drive quality throughout the software and firmware development process.
- You will provide timely and meaningful feedback to developers on new features and products.
- You will work to build strong relationships with and support co-workers, including remote peers in other time zones.
- You will contribute to a fast-paced, world-class team whilst helping grow the company that aims to make this the best place you’ve ever worked.
What does Tive offer?
• A chance to join what may very well turn out to be the most important company in your career.
• The autonomy and resources to build what you know how to build.
• Work with a committed global team that has each other's back.
• Office-based or hybrid options. Your choice.
• Competitive equity to ensure all of our employees have a sense of ownership in the long-term success of Tive’s growth.
We celebrate diversity, and consider it key to our success as both a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.
Powered by VentureLoop- Partner Company Sign In