- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Robotics
- Post Date: 09/14/2023
- Website: greeneye.ag
- Company Address: Shocken 13, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6653201
About Green-eye TechnologyGreeneye provides an alternative and sustainable solution for the current crop protection practice in order to meet the globally growing demand for food while increasing the profitability and productivity for farmers.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced financial controller to join our high-tech start-up company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the financial operations of the
company, including monitoring the budget, mastering financial statements, technical accounting, and tax compliance. The financial controller will also be responsible for managing inventory cycle and pricing inventory and reporting to manager level on a monthly basis.
• Oversee the preparation of financial statements, including income statements, balance
sheets, and cash flow statements
• Monitor the budget and provide regular updates to the CFO and other senior managers
• Manage inventory cycle and pricing inventory
• Ensure compliance with tax and VAT regulations
• Provide technical accounting guidance to senior managers
• Streamline financial reporting and improve the efficiency of financial operations on a monthly basis
• Communicate financial information to senior and mid-level managers in the company
• Work closely with the CFO to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting
• Provide ad hoc financial analysis and reporting as needed
• CPA with at least 2 years of experience after internship in one of the Big 4 accounting firms
• Experience in monitoring inventory cycle and pricing inventory as an advantage
• High level of proficiency in Excel, with knowledge of Power-BI as an advantage
• Excellent technical accounting knowledge and tax and VAT compliance expertise
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Highly motivated and able to take initiative to improve financial operations and reporting
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
This position reports directly to the CFO and requires daily communication with senior and mid-level
managers in the company. If you are a self-motivated financial controller with a proven track record of success in the high-tech industry, we encourage you to apply.
Greeneye is a leading technology company with a focus on precision agriculture, established in 2017 and based in Tel-Aviv, Israel, with operational headquarters in Lincoln, NE. Greeneye provides an alternative and sustainable solution for the current crop protection practice in order to meet the globally growing demand for food while increasing the profitability and productivity for farmers. Greeneye utilizes artificial intelligence and deep learning technology to revolutionize the pest control process in agriculture, transitioning from the current practice of broadcast and wasteful spraying of pesticides to precise spraying in real-time. Greeneye’s proprietary selective spraying (SPP) system turns every sprayer into a smart machine with seamless integration, our solution enables farmers to save up to 90% of their chemical cost. In addition to the substantial savings, we also capture and analyze sub-mm images from the field, providing farmers with the deepest insight in their field. The next revolution in agriculture will be based on technology and precision agriculture. Today, farmers around the world are exposed to countless solutions and technologies that aim to recommend how to increase their productivity. We think that the next step is to transition from a recommendation to a decision-based solution. Greeneye has a multidisciplinary team with expertise in computer vision, artificial intelligence, agronomy, mechanical engineering, spraying applications, etc. We work with an extraordinary group of talented and visionary people who are committed to providing sustainable solutions for farmers around the world. Greeneye is backed by world-renowned investors, the last round of financing was led by JVP and Syngenta venture. Greeneye Technologies INC is an equal opportunity employer.