- Job Type: Intern
- Function: Intern
- Industry: AI/ML
- Post Date: 09/14/2023
- Website: elucidata.io
- Company Address: 625 Massachusetts Avenue, 2nd Floor, Cambridge, MA - 02139
About ElucidataDelivering ML-ready biomedical molecular data.
Elucidata is seeking Interns for its Biocuration efforts. In this role, you will get the opportunity to apply your understanding of Biological Experiments to build the world’s largest curated Single Cell and Transcriptomics Database.
- Understanding publicly available data, their experimental design, the tissue used, underlying health condition and other relevant metadata
- Curation of public and proprietary data to a standard format for insight generation
- Maintaining curation quality and preparing the data for downstream machine learning algorithms
- M.Sc/M.Tech in Life Sciences, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Biology, Biochemistry, or related technical discipline
- Ability to read and interpret journal papers.
- Prior experience with Biological experiments is a big plus.
- Prior experience in single cell data and transcriptomics data is desirable.
- Please note that we value interest over qualifications.
- Certificate of internship
- Authorship opportunity in published research on satisfactory contributions
- Recommendations to reputed organizations/universities based on the research contributions
- A chance of job interview at Elucidata in the future
- Talks with scientific leaders in the field
- No. of Positions: 2
- Duration: 3 months
- Location: Work from home