- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Data & Analytics
- Post Date: 09/14/2023
- Website: electravehicles.com
- Company Address: Mobile Innovation Space, 110 K St., Suite 330, Boston, MA 02127, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Electra VehiclesElectra Vehicles is an industry leader in AI software for improved battery lifetime, range, and safety. Electra offers active embedded battery pack controls, electric fleet analytics, and design simulation software to address the challenges behind electrification in the automotive industry and beyond.
Electra is committed to accelerating the world's transition to electrification, driving sustainability, and fostering eco-friendly innovation. We aim to be the brainpower behind tomorrow’s battery management systems by utilizing advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning to design, analyze and control optimized electric drivetrains. As we continue to expand globally, we are seeking a highly skilled and strategic Global Vice President of Sales to drive our sales efforts and help propel our company's growth.
As the Account Executive, you will be building out our sales activities in North America. You will be expanding and executing our Go-To-Market strategy, growing our sales pipeline, and closing business from strategic OEMs and partner accounts. The Account Executive will have a major impact on Electra’s growth and future.
- Promote and sell Electra’s entire product portfolio to select strategic OEMs and their Tier 1 & 2 Suppliers in North America in order to achieve the company’s revenue goals and individual sales quota.
- Identify and target strategic accounts to promote and sell to Electra’s End to End solutions.
- Lead the sales process and identify the right contacts through purchase order (PO) issuance by your account, and all the steps in between, while involving and deploying the various company functions leveraging their respective expertise.
- Provide regular sales pipeline forecasts for North America.
- Work cross-functionally with our marketing team by participating in the company’s marketing programs.
- Partner across all company functions as required and become the “voice of the customer” internally, to ensure that the product development activity is in sync with the market and is in line with the company’s strategic goals
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of proven experience selling Embedded and/or Cloud-based Software Solutions to the Automotive industry
- List of contacts within strategic and relevant accounts in the Automotive sector (particularly on electrification)
- Demonstrated track record in developing new accounts
- Consistently met and exceeded sales targets
- Demonstrated ability to build and grow successful, trusted relationships with customers and selling at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record working cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- Startup experience preferred
Why join Electra Vehicles?
- Join a global team on a mission to revolutionize energy storage!
- Backed by top-tier investors such as Stellantis & Blackberry
- Mold the culture and journey of a growing organization
- Competitive compensation package
- Equity options for all employees
- Flexible PTO (Unlimited vacation, paid holidays, and paid sick days)
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k with matching
- Employee micro-bonus program
- MacBook or Windows PC, you choose!
- Remote-first culture
Do you meet most, but not all, of the qualifications for this role? No worries - we invite you to still apply if you think you'd be a great match!
Electra Vehicles is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a workplace of mutual respect and an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome all applicants and strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBT+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. Applicants will not be discriminated against based on their race, ethnicity, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, color, religion, gender, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken, or veteran status. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you are a qualified candidate with a disability and need assistance with the recruitment process, please submit this FORM and we will work with you to provide a reasonable accommodation to facilitate your application. This form is only visible to Electra Vehicle’s people team.