- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: Data & Analytics
- Post Date: 09/14/2023
- Website: electravehicles.com
- Company Address: Mobile Innovation Space, 110 K St., Suite 330, Boston, MA 02127, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Electra VehiclesElectra Vehicles is an industry leader in AI software for improved battery lifetime, range, and safety. Electra offers active embedded battery pack controls, electric fleet analytics, and design simulation software to address the challenges behind electrification in the automotive industry and beyond.
Electra is committed to accelerating the world's transition to electrification, driving sustainability, and fostering eco-friendly innovation. We aim to be the brainpower behind tomorrow’s battery management systems by utilizing advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning to design, analyze, and control optimized electric drivetrains. Our Focus is on the automotive industry, particularly electric vehicle manufacturing, EV battery software, connected mobility, fleet management, and analytics. Although we are currently focusing on the Automotive sector, Electra's technology can be deployed in the Aerospace, Robotics, Grid, and other industries that are rapidly transitioning into clean energy.
We have recently completed our Series A and are now scaling the organization to develop and meet our customer's overwhelming demand for our technology. Our team is rapidly growing, and that is why we need you!
We are looking for a Data Analyst who is experienced in considering business intelligence needs with the R&D organization. The candidate will be working alongside the rest of Electra’s Technical Team to build and refine our electric vehicle battery pack software solutions to serve our customers by performing simulations, conducting data analysis, etc.
- Using collected data from Electra partners, apply advanced statistical models and analysis methods
- Support in the collection & cleaning of data for model development and analytics
- Development of Case Studies including project management, technical planning, resource allocation, data collection and processing, and preparation of presentation materials for prospective and current clients.
- Support documentation pertaining to the performance of Electra’s technology, working with R&D teams.
- Conduct Market Research and assist in Product Management activities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Analyst working with software systems
- Master’s or PhD in a related field (e.g., CS, Operations Research, Software Engineering, Statistics)
- Strong programming skills with a solid foundation in data structures and algorithms
- Proficiency in data analysis, modeling, and web services in Python
- Experience with statistical data analysis and related methodologies
- Experience developing presentation materials to senior management on the completed analysis
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of EV and mobility applications
Why join Electra Vehicles?
- Join a global team on a mission to revolutionize energy storage!
- Backed by top-tier investors such as Stellantis & Blackberry
- Mold the culture and journey of a growing organization
- Competitive compensation package
- Equity options for all employees
- Flexible PTO (Unlimited vacation, paid holidays, and paid sick days)
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k with matching
- Employee micro-bonus program
- MacBook or Windows PC, you choose!
- Remote-first culture
Do you meet most, but not all, of the qualifications for this role? No worries - we invite you to still apply if you think you'd be a great match!
Electra Vehicles is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a workplace of mutual respect and an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome all applicants and strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBT+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. Applicants will not be discriminated against based on their race, ethnicity, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, color, religion, gender, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken, or veteran status. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
If you are a qualified candidate with a disability and need assistance with the recruitment process, please submit this FORM and we will work with you to provide a reasonable accommodation to facilitate your application. This form is only visible to Electra Vehicle’s people team.