- Job Type: Part-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Robotics
- Post Date: 09/14/2023
- Website: greeneye.ag
- Company Address: Shocken 13, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6653201
About Green-eye TechnologyGreeneye provides an alternative and sustainable solution for the current crop protection practice in order to meet the globally growing demand for food while increasing the profitability and productivity for farmers.
Greeneye Technology develops a selective real-time spraying system that is integrated into common agricultural sprayers. Our collaboration with leading sprayer manufacturers allows us to deliver precision spraying at the plant level. By utilizing our GreenEye system, farmers can reduce chemical usage by up to 90%. Additionally, our system maps the entire field, providing a robust and cost-effective scouting solution. Backed by world-renowned investors, including top VCs and strategic partners.
Greeneye is dedicated to providing sustainable agricultural solutions worldwide. We are currently seeking exceptional and talented individuals to join our visionary teams.
Job Summary: Software Support Engineer / student position
We are seeking a highly motivated student for Software Support to join our dynamic team. As a Software Support Engineer, you will play a crucial role in assisting our clients with technical issues related to our software products. Your primary responsibility will be to provide exceptional customer support, ensuring their satisfaction and successful resolution of software-related challenges.
- Customer Support: Serve as the first point of technical support for clients seeking technical assistance via email, phone, or ticketing system during the afternoon and night hours. Offer timely and professional responses to address their issues and queries
- Troubleshooting: Analyze and diagnose software issues reported by customers and propose effective solutions to resolve problems.
- Issue Resolution: Collaborate with the development teams to address complex software bugs and errors. Follow through with customers to ensure successful resolution
- Knowledge Base: Contribute to the creation and maintenance of a comprehensive knowledge base to facilitate customer self-help and streamline the support process.
- Documentation: Accurately document and track support requests, solutions provided,
- Escalation Management: Manage escalated cases, escalating to Software teams as necessary
- Product Improvement: Actively provide feedback to the product development team regarding common customer issues and suggestions for software enhancements.
- Student in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Ability to work 2-3 afternoon/evening shifts per week 16:00-01:00 am
- Strong understanding of computer & software systems
- Familiarity with programming languages and databases, Linux, Bash, SQL
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes - an advantage
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical users effectively