- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Robotics
- Post Date: 09/14/2023
- Website: greeneye.ag
- Company Address: Shocken 13, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6653201
About Green-eye TechnologyGreeneye provides an alternative and sustainable solution for the current crop protection practice in order to meet the globally growing demand for food while increasing the profitability and productivity for farmers.
Greeneye Technology, founded in Israel in 2017, has developed an innovative artificial intelligence platform to detect and spray weeds in real-time, reducing herbicide usage by up to 90%. Greeneye's selective spraying (SSP) system can easily integrate into any agricultural sprayer, by retrofitting existing sprayers or through working in collaboration with sprayer manufacturers to deliver plant-level variable-rate spraying. In addition to offering significant input savings to farmers, Greeneye's precision spraying technology also maps the entire field with cameras at a plant level resolution, offering a robust, and affordable scouting solution. You can view our technology in action in this link. Greeneye is an extraordinary group of talented and visionary people who are committed to provide sustainable solutions for farmers around the world. We’d love for you to join our mission.
Job Overview and Duties
- Deliver Tier 2 remote assistance to customers dealing with IT and software-related issues.
- Provide technical support on-site during system testing and assembly, aiding in the resolution of integration challenges.
- Examine and document software-related problems identified during system testing and assembly.
- Formulate, implement and document quality assurance procedures to guarantee the proper assembly and seamless hardware-software integration of the system.
- Contribute to the creation of technical support protocols that uphold industry best practices.
- Undertake personal visits to clients across the mid-western region to effectively address and solve issues at the customers' locations.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Proficiency in programming languages and databases, Linux, Bash commands, SQL
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes - an advantage
- Familiarity with CANbus protocol - an advantage
- Ability to travel for long periods of time (2-3 weeks periods)
- Hands on skills
- Exceptional communication abilities and a dedicated team collaborator